Windows 10: Word web address font color

Discus and support Word web address font color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Word, after clicking on a web address, the blue font changes to red. I want to change it to black, but am unable to do so. Help....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PKEL, Sep 29, 2020.

1. PKEL Win User

Word web address font color

In Word, after clicking on a web address, the blue font changes to red. I want to change it to black, but am unable to do so. Help....

:)

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 29, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Word web address font color

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Word web address font color

1. Word web address font color - Similar Threads - Word web address

2. Font color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font color: Somehow, my desktop icon fonts changed from solid black to white outlined in black. Can someone please tell me how to maintain a light blue colored background with a solid black font under the icons. I've read the articles and tried all of the fixes, but none of them seem...
  3. Edge web page font wording is too fine and squashed together want Tahoma font

Edge web page font wording is too fine and squashed together want Tahoma font: Ok I've tried searching on the web and haven't found any solution. Now when reading a page in an Edge web page or trying to read a search result, the writing starting with the date under the dark blue question & green web page https: is too fine & squashed together. I want...
  4. font color

font color: how do i change text color from gray to black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color/4238447a-7667-401d-9c65-c0fe15369ae3
  5. font color

font color: How can I make font color darker I can't see the light blue very well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color/56ecabe7-246a-46bb-84df-3cdb60597e7c
  6. Font COLOR ??

Font COLOR ??: How do I change my font color?It is a light blue now and I would like it darker. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color/53176aa4-282e-459e-b7e7-73ceaaed4d86
  7. Fonts color

Fonts color: I am using a Dell laptop running windows 10. How do I change fonts color it is now something like a light blue and dim. I would like to change to a bold BLACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-color/7cdbe72c-3d0d-4b45-8903-a2cc1e1992d1
  8. Web Addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Addresses: Please advise how to prevent previously used web addresses being stored and listed and suggested each time a new search is entered RayTJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-addresses/a934f8cf-eecf-4d35-b55b-07055307bab2"
  9. color of fonts

color of fonts: I do not like the blue fonts . I have tried many on line sites . I have been thru the computer and can not find any way to change the color . Any help please . 32959
  10. Font colors

in Windows 10 Support
    Font colors: If I click ctl-f a search box opens up. The text color is black and background color is white, (easy to read). But if I highlite the text or come back to it later, the text is white and the background is dark blue, (hard to read). How can I change background color....