Windows 10: Word windows sliding around

Discus and support Word windows sliding around in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I'm using Word 2013 on Windows 10 with dual monitors. (Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 pro.) Every time I drag a Word window from one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ddiemetric, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Word windows sliding around

Hi. I'm using Word 2013 on Windows 10 with dual monitors. (Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 pro.) Every time I drag a Word window from one screen to the other it flies across the screen and I have to wrangle it into the position I want. I thought it might be due to Snap Windows being turned on (Settings > Multitasking > Snap windows) so I turned it off. Everything works as expected except for Word. This is making me crazy. Please help. Thanks.

:)

ddiemetric, Oct 31, 2019
  2. standx Win User

6500 slide predictive text word suggestion feature

On my 6500 slide the predictive text word suggestion feature does not seem to work. Help please.

standx, Oct 31, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Word windows sliding around

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Word windows sliding around

1. Word windows sliding around - Similar Threads - Word sliding around

2. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words: I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like some type of solution since I can not find anything online about this problem. thank you four help and I appreciate it.link to...
  3. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words: I keep getting this error on many applications OBS being the worse since its barely usable. I have attached a picture of how it looks and would like some type of solution since I can not find anything online about this problem. thank you four help and I appreciate it.link to...
  4. Windows GUI Cracking Effect Around Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to control the flow of text around an inserted picture in WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to control the flow of text around an inserted picture in WORD: I want to understand better how to manage the flow of text around a picture in WORD.For example:Which of these symbols, if any, would I use?TIA for your help.SweetTasha...
  6. WIA and slides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIA and slides: For some time I've been scanning old 35 mm slides into Photoshop. When I was obliged to upgrade to Windows 10 I found the Photoshop version there had 'WIA support.' This involved the 'support' coming up with a perfect image of 4 slides in their scanner slide holder. Not...
  7. Move image around Word document

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move image around Word document: Word 2019.What setting do I have to make to be able to move an image around a Word document.I did this in Word 2013 by selecting the image and then dragged it to where ever I wanted. 166723
  8. Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge

Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge: I can't type anything in the start screen, or on Microsoft edge, it just highlights something with a box and refuses to let me click or type elsewhere. On the start bar, if I type something, it just cycles through all my stuff extremely fast whilst still having the box on it....
  9. Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides

Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides: Every time I try to open slides through PowerPoint or Word document I get a message that says "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor"....
  10. How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?: hey there, this is rather urgent, a friend of mine needs to figure this out. So a professor has a course for his students, but he wants them to be able to take notes. That is why he would want to be able to print them out in a way that you have 1 slide per page and that...