Windows 10: WORD

Discus and support WORD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I count the characters in a WORD document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word/a1d3bdf9-fa34-4f8b-bbf9-668e0a70d293 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarlSchmid1, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:02 PM.

1. KarlSchmid1 Win User

WORD

how can I count the characters in a WORD document?

:)

2. Anju Thekkethil Win User

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User
    I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

WORD

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

Thema:

WORD

1. WORD - Similar Threads - WORD

2. how can I make english my primary language in Word pad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I make english my primary language in Word pad?: I downloaded a document and opened it up in word pad but it has a language other than English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-english-my-primary-language-in-word/82c26dd1-98b9-4026-b391-b36a524bb477
  3. Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!: Hello everyone, I purchased my laptop in 2016. It runs Windows 10 and came with Microsoft Office Professional, including Word. I have NEVER had a problem with Microsoft Word until I did the Windows update last night (Oct 13) After the update, everything seemed fine until I...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  5. Deleted word application

Deleted word application: Hi I rebooted my surface pro 3 as it was running too slow and its deleted some of the apps that I paid for initially to have on it when I purchased it. How can I recover them without buying them again? Word etc.......
  6. (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...: I try to create a small space between the two lines by pressing Shift + Return/Enter, and what normally happens is I get small space but recently is been spacing out the words strangely like so Hi my name is (Before Shift+Enter) Hi my...
  7. Serious bug in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious bug in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Sudoku: It appears that there's a pretty severe bug in the ad handling code of these two games, which makes them virtually unplayable. Whenever the onscreen ad changes, the app locks up for several (>30) seconds before it will accept input again. This problem is worse on 1809 than...
  8. Microsoft's automatic update changed my printer settings and Word template; I want my...

Microsoft's automatic update changed my printer settings and Word template; I want my...: Microsoft just tried doing one of its automatic updates, which I detest. Now my printer is printing on both sides. How do I undo that? In previous updates, it knocked out the connection to my printer, so that when I tried to print, nothing happened. Last time, it screwed...
  9. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  10. Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents: So basically I was in class and was taking notes and writing my final. I have the tendency to just close my computer without saving things, so when I opened it back up I noticed my file wasn't saved and went through the process of trying to recover it, but there was nothing...