Windows 10: WORD

Discus and support WORD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I count the characters in a WORD document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word/a1d3bdf9-fa34-4f8b-bbf9-668e0a70d293 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarlSchmid1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. WORD

how can I count the characters in a WORD document?

:)

KarlSchmid1, Oct 10, 2018

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 10, 2018
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 10, 2018
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

WORD

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

WORD

1. WORD - Similar Threads - WORD

2. Office Home 2016 Reguires "User" to "Sign In" for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and documents...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Home 2016 Reguires "User" to "Sign In" for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and documents...: Hi, I have a pressing issue that has popped-up in the last week with the "user" account only. Admin account is not affected. #1. Documents opened in Word, PP, or Excel show up as "Restricted" and can not be printed (printing is possible as Admin). I've uninstalled and...
  3. Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word: I am having trouble with an old program that generates a document finding word on my new computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word/c8dd5d59-313d-4243-a6c5-e76cd2e9c804
  4. download word pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download word pad: need wordpad on my Windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-word-pad/c7d1d2e7-919e-42b6-9b2c-e849ea3621fd
  5. Word no longer printing since August 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word no longer printing since August 2018: Since August 2018, MS Word does not print.... Vers. 2016 or 2003. If I make them a pdf, they print. Will not print as Word doc on network printer or on wired printer. I have uninstalled/re-installed printer and software, update drivers, cleared errors, you name...
  6. Saving a word document as PDF

Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  7. My Word page is too big for the screen, the top toolbar is off the screen. How can I shrink it?

My Word page is too big for the screen, the top toolbar is off the screen. How can I shrink it?: My Word page is too big for the screen, the top toolbar is off the screen. How can I shrink it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-page-is-too-big-for-the-screen-the-top/ad8fac6a-5f73-4f24-8916-34663b49ea5e
  8. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS: Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For instance, specific sounds like “spe-sic”....
  9. I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...

I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...: DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW TO SAVE? THERE IS NO SAVE AS COMMAND? BEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-google-docs-file-and-would-like-to-save/cedd9a25-a5d4-404e-9c91-aed2326a46ca