Windows 10: wordament not sycing with cloud

Discus and support wordament not sycing with cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this issue on and off for a few months now. Tried updating the PC as well as checking updates for apps. I have reset and uninstalled the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidJesney, Jun 16, 2020.

1. wordament not sycing with cloud

I have had this issue on and off for a few months now. Tried updating the PC as well as checking updates for apps. I have reset and uninstalled the app several times. All comes with the same issue unable to sync with cloud. I have signed into my xbox account and it says all is fine. Obviously not as the pc is not able to sync with the cloud. I also play Mahjong and this has no problems syncing. Anyone else having the same issues?

:)

DavidJesney, Jun 16, 2020

2. wordament in widows 10 will not connect to the cloud

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft wordament but it will not connect to the cloud

jamespowdrell, Jun 16, 2020
  3. dell122 Win User
    wordament

full story , did the last 12 wordament adventure maps, while doing Aprils was asked if I wanted to use existing wordament or new updated one, chose new one , , when ready I carried on and did half of map , today tried several times but no sign of april,s
    adventure map , just opened wordament , and there it was , must have been lost in cloud lol . thanks for your reply anyway , all sorted now ,11 pm in uk off to bed

dell122, Jun 16, 2020
  4. wordament not sycing with cloud

Wordament Crosswords

Hi Ann,

The incorrect game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to get the May 2018 Wordament Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. For me to help you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried using a different profile to access the game and check if the issue persists?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you can reset the game from settings. Kindly follow the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, you may get with in touch with the Microsoft Casual Games support who handles this concern. You can contact them through the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

wordament not sycing with cloud

1. wordament not sycing with cloud - Similar Threads - wordament sycing cloud

2. How to Play Wordament Offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Play Wordament Offline: For years I've been playing Wordament offline. Now, a few days ago, I can't do this and a message comes up saying I can only play online. I don't want to be online while playing. Why has this changed, and how do I play offline again. I have Microsoft Edge, Windows 10, and...
  3. Wordament

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordament: My wordamnt wont sync with the cloud any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/2baf6174-c304-48d1-ba5d-76f299e17270
  4. Wordament Maps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordament Maps: I've completed all the monthly and extra maps. How do I get more Maps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament-maps/9e4e3789-505a-46c2-b754-c6b72b5137e2
  5. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: Wordament problem I have a bizarre problem with Microsoft Wordament. I have the game installed on 3 PCs (a desktop and two laptops) all of which I sign into, and play the game, using my Microsoft account. I like to use the different devices at different locations and...
  6. Wordament

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordament: All of my progress on microsoft casual game wordament has disappeared, am not in the mood to redo several years of maps, Anyone have a clue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/ffa6703d-71a0-4c42-bb83-68bde21e0c67
  7. Wordament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordament: In Wordament, do I have to do the boring easy puzzles in order to access the harder ones? The maps seem to start at the easy level. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/5767f2c6-c147-4438-b898-e7f78e07466e
  8. Wordament won’t open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wordament won’t open: I’ve just got the updated version. OK yesterday. Today it keeps on saying ‘loading’ and doesn’t open. My internet connection is working with all other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament-wont-open/ecadec12-07f1-445a-9879-79906a28418d
  9. Wordament game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordament game: Why have you changed this game to make it so hard to play? I used to love to play the Expert level of this game and now, I can hardly get through the Medium level. Please change it back to the way it used to be. Thank you....
  10. Microsoft Wordament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wordament: Although I aced Wordament game #20 months ago, Microsoft will not let me move on. Has anyone else run into this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wordament/cdc573fd-2ef7-402b-902c-fe192d44384a