Windows 10: wordment

Discus and support wordment in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time I play it , I keep getting popup saying I won iPhone send shipping fee , and I will be ENTERED in a draw. so I haven`t actually won I would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by christopherobrien2, Jun 1, 2019.

1. wordment

every time I play it , I keep getting popup saying I won iPhone send shipping fee , and I will be ENTERED in a draw. so I haven`t actually won I would be entered in a draw . $2.00 shipping n z big scam......

:)

christopherobrien2, Jun 1, 2019

2. Microsoft games on Lumia 920

I have played the daily challenges in Microsoft Casual games (Solitaire, Minesweeper, Sudoku, Jigsaw, and Mahjong) for years on my PC (don't play Bingo & Wordment or any others). I can play the daily challenges for Solitaire on my Android. Which of the
    other games can I play the daily challenges on a mobile phone? I even downloaded the later 4 games to a Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8.1), but they don't have the daily challenges. Which of these games support daily challenges on which mobile devices?

Mark in OTown, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

wordment