Windows 10: WORDPAD DOCUMENT

Discus and support WORDPAD DOCUMENT in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HOW CAN I EMAIL THE DOCUMENT I MADE IN WORDPAD?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GEMZW, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

1. GEMZW Win User

WORDPAD DOCUMENT

HOW CAN I EMAIL THE DOCUMENT I MADE IN WORDPAD?

:)

2. WHS
    whs Win User

word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

WORDPAD DOCUMENT [​IMG]

3. Mohan B P Win User
    How to Print a document in WordPad?

Hi Sondra,

To assist you better, let us know if you are facing any issues in printing the WordPad document.

We can print a document in WordPad in two ways,

• Open the WordPad document > Click on
      File
      option in the top left corner of the window > Click on
      Print option and select the printer from the list of printers.
    • Right-click on the WordPad document from the saved location
      >
      Click on Print > Input a file name and click on
      Save
      (If prompted).

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

4. Nikhar_K Win User

WORDPAD DOCUMENT

Open documents in Wordpad

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better clarity on the issue:

• What type of document are you trying to open in WordPad?

If you are trying to open XML documents on your computer, then you can use in-built XPS viewer on the computer that will help you in opening the XML documents. To install XPS viewer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Manage optional features.
    4. Click on Add a feature.
    5. Scroll down, click on XPS viewer and click on
      Install.
    6. Once XPS viewer is installed, you can open the XML files in XPS viewer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

WORDPAD DOCUMENT

1. WORDPAD DOCUMENT - Similar Threads - WORDPAD DOCUMENT

2. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  3. Saving Documents Created Using WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Documents Created Using WordPad: I would like to know WHERE documents go when I click on "Save" as opposed to using "Save As." I've kind of "lost" a couple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents-created-using-wordpad/252404a9-b76e-4798-8bed-883fdd83c7f0"
  4. Word documents changed to wordpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word documents changed to wordpad: I just did a system update and now my word documents have been changed to wordpad. Why, on earth did this happen and how do I reverse this without having to change every file independently?...
  5. How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows 10 Recent Documents list offers users quick access to their latest work. The feature is available in various Windows apps like Microsoft Microsoft WordPad Microsoft Word and so on. But, if you do not clear this regularly, the [...] This post How...
  6. Deleting recent documents from WordPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting recent documents from WordPad: What steps should I take to delete recent documents from WordPad on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recent-documents-from-wordpad/ac52e1e0-013c-4352-8dc6-754dffa5d1ef
  7. Content blocked when opening an rtf document from network with Wordpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Content blocked when opening an rtf document from network with Wordpad: Hello. Whenever I try to open an rtf document from a network share with Wordpad, I get a security notice that says that content is blocked. Here is a snapshot (in Italian): [ATTACH] I've tried to click both OK and Unlock, but nothing changes. OS: Windows 10 Pro. How...
  8. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  9. saving a landscape document in wordpad

saving a landscape document in wordpad: I save a landscape document in wordpad just fine but when I re-open it later it opens in portrait - how can i fix this ?? thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-landscape-document-in-wordpad/3b54aa40-32cd-4dc0-8e9c-0ac0d3a81c71"
  10. retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off: how will I manage to retrive an unsaved wordpad document after my pc abruptly switched off? is it to be found in some temporarily saved documents? thank you!...