Windows 10: WORDPAD for Windows 10 setting AND SAVING as DEFAULTS

Discus and support WORDPAD for Windows 10 setting AND SAVING as DEFAULTS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really do not like the SPACING default of "1.15" and change it to 1.0. BUT despite wasting lots of time reading others opinion of how to CHANGE TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jagman55, Aug 15, 2019.

1. jagman55 Win User

WORDPAD for Windows 10 setting AND SAVING as DEFAULTS

I really do not like the SPACING default of "1.15" and change it to 1.0.

BUT despite wasting lots of time reading others opinion of how to CHANGE TO DEFAULT, has been a total waste of time.

I CAN'T FIND A "SAVE AS DEFAULT of ANY CUSTOMIZATION I TRY TO DO.

Question: IS WORDPAD INCAPABLE OF "SAVING" ANY CHANGES IN FEATURES ONE WANTS like SPACING DEFAULTS? And we have to "customize" every time we open WORDPAD? It appears that WORDPAD is a "take-it-or-leave-it" from Microsoft.

I use NOTEPAD, OFFICE but WORDPAD could have some advantages IF IT WOULD TAKE AND KEEP SOME CUSTOMIZATION.

:)

jagman55, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 'Wordpad' app, how to change default save location

Hi maclow,

By default, This PC > Documents is the default location for WordPad. I've searched on the computer settings and there's no option to modify this. If you prefer to save your WordPad document in another location, then it has to be selected
    manually.

WORDPAD for Windows 10 setting AND SAVING as DEFAULTS 07f89406-969d-4129-b5eb-88ad6a916b4f?upload=true.png

However, you may send this as suggestion through our Feedback Hub. That way, our software engineers will be able to look into your suggestion. Please follow the steps on this link:

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Should you have other Windows concerns, feel free to post it here in the community.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Wordpad default settings

how to set wordpad default font in windows 10

TheResort Computer Club, Aug 16, 2019
  4. HVWB Win User

Cannot select Wordpad as default for .rtf files

I am running windows 10. When I go into settings>apps & features and look for Wordpad it is not listed. If I go to settings>default apps>Choose default apps by file type and find the rtf file type and click on it wordpad is NOT listed. Yet I can go to
    my windows app list under Windows Accessories and wordpad is listed. I can launch it and create files so it is installed. If I click on the rtf file that was just created from wordpad it will not launch Wordpad. How can I correct this problem?

Thema:

1. WORDPAD for Windows 10 setting AND SAVING as DEFAULTS - Similar Threads - WORDPAD setting SAVING

2. Wins 10 set, use & save ruler setting in WordPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wins 10 set, use & save ruler setting in WordPad: I don't know which community, category or other options my question belongs in Sorry for my ignorance ln text format, not viedo, please tell me how do i set, use & save ruler setting on WordPad in windows 10...
  3. Set WordPad as default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set WordPad as default: That worked fine BUT when I reopened the document I was experimenting with it opened in Microsoft WORD by Default - having closed that I was able to then search for the file and then reopen - by right clicking and instructing the PC to open another app as WORDPAD was not...
  4. WordPad saving glitch

WordPad saving glitch: Wordpad is not working. My friend saved all her work but what is going on!!! Help!!! She am freaking out cause' she had A school assignment It was supposed to be completed on Wednesday, and her work was too long to re-type! She tried to paste it on Microsoft word, but that...
  5. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  6. Save windows in WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save windows in WordPad: It would be nice to have a way to save all opened windows in WordPad; e.g., under "Close all windows" option we could have the option to "Save all Windows." Is it possible ?...
  7. Windows 10 'Wordpad' app, how to change default save location

Windows 10 'Wordpad' app, how to change default save location: In Windows 10, how to change 'Wordpad' default save location from 'Documents'? (to Desktop). I have to manually select location each time, if not want saved in default 'Documents' folder. Is the only file type that does this. 'Notepad' app works fine. Thanks...
  8. Trying to set Wordpad default to single space

Trying to set Wordpad default to single space: Hi! I'd like to change Wordpad's default to single space, so that I won't have to go into Line Spacing to change this on every document. Thanks! 74588
  9. Setting default save location?

Setting default save location?: I have a friend who is asking me for some help with her computer. It's a fairly basic issue but I'm afraid I don't know the answer so I thought I'd try here. Some of her programs are saving to OneDrive, otherwise known as The Cloud. She strongly prefers to save to her own...
  10. Changing default settings for MS Wordpad?

Changing default settings for MS Wordpad?: Is there some way to change the default settings for MS Word in Win10? Specifically, I would the following to be default: Line spacing: 1.00 Add 10 pt space after paragraph (FALSE) Word wrap: Wrap to window 77105

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change default to single space in Windows 10 wordpad

2. wordpad settings in windows 10