Windows 10: Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen

Discus and support Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think the subject says it all. But there's also a story behind it. On January 23, I purchased a new laptop computer, going from the Dell Inspiron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DesmondHobson, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen

I think the subject says it all. But there's also a story behind it.

On January 23, I purchased a new laptop computer, going from the Dell Inspiron to HP don't know the model name. When I had the Dell, it never justified text unless I asked the program to do so. Moreover, this occurs about every other time I use Wordpad; the rest of the time, this is not an issue.

At this point, I think it's a manufacturer issue; on the other hand, it's also possible that there could be something I can do to fix this issue.

What do you think?

:)

DesmondHobson, Feb 5, 2021
  2. namitakrs Win User

WordPad issue

I like to suggest you some steps as per my last experience follow these:
    Click -> Start menu -> type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar-> search and click on the result. -> open WordPad.
    If you’re find difficulty to open WordPad,
    the Press -> Windows + R key -> type ‘Write’ -> hit enter.
    You will WordPad application launching on the
    screen.
    or
    Navigate this path C:\windows\system32\ you will see a ‘write’ (File).
    The application is here now.

Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen [​IMG]

or
    Just run an Office repair sofwtare to check if there will be any changes on the Word pad.

namitakrs, Feb 5, 2021
  3. WordPad issue

@Bree: "you should be able to open it in Wordpad without needing to convert it" Ok, can you give me step my step instruction on how that works ? I just tried it and had no luck.

And, about "Open Office". Does it integrate with all file types in Win10 ? I"m not sure what or how to word my question.
    Thank you oscar

Oscar Hotel, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen

wordpad notepad

hi

I went to use WordPad today but am unable to find it in apps. Scrolling down the list it doesn't list notepad or WordPad as an app. I tried to ask Cortana to open it by saying "open WordPad" all I get as a response is her say open what app. looking at the
    speechbox it seems to recognise what I am saying I couldn't get her to open any apps try calculator as well . She did suggest sites on how to open WordPad. In the end I went through file explorer and found a shortcut to WordPad but why isn't it listed as an
    app ?

Derek Hudson, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen

1. Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen - Similar Threads - Wordpad justifies text

2. I want Wordpad to be my default and not Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Wordpad to be my default and not Word: Word has expired for me. I am not paying $99 a year to renew it. Therefore, it blocked me from doing everything so I tried to switch to Wordpad. Now, every time that I use Wordpad, it saves it as Word and there is no option to change that. When I open it even after changing...
  3. I want Wordpad to be my default and not Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Wordpad to be my default and not Word: Word has expired for me. I am not paying $99 a year to renew it. Therefore, it blocked me from doing everything so I tried to switch to Wordpad. Now, every time that I use Wordpad, it saves it as Word and there is no option to change that. When I open it even after changing...
  4. I want Wordpad to be my default and not Word

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What happened to Wordpad?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Wordpad?!: What happened to Wordpad?! It is no longer on my computer. Now, if I have to write something really short or temporary, I'm stuck with using Word for even short notes and ephemera. Notepad is worthless, or maybe you deleted that, too. Bring back Wordpad--I use it a lot, and I...
  6. What happened to Wordpad?!

What happened to Wordpad?!: What happened to Wordpad?! It is no longer on my computer. Now, if I have to write something really short or temporary, I'm stuck with using Word for even short notes and ephemera. Notepad is worthless, or maybe you deleted that, too. Bring back Wordpad--I use it a lot, and I...
  7. Is WordPad a text editor?

Is WordPad a text editor?: I have come across a contradiction that both notepad and WordPad are text editors. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wordpad-a-text-editor/0bc10591-4049-4e25-8579-729aec2d3883
  8. word 2010 text justify does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    word 2010 text justify does not work: does not justify text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010-text-justify-does-not-work/4c90fc28-2799-4ed0-a4a5-16e14cc90801
  9. Long text cannot be right-left justified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long text cannot be right-left justified: See above subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-text-cannot-be-right-left-justified/21903ad4-cbf4-4e59-99a1-63d483454176
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...