Windows 10: Wordpad Line Spacing

Discus and support Wordpad Line Spacing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scarlett128, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Wordpad Line Spacing

How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing?

:)

Scarlett128, Nov 25, 2018

2. Line spacing in wordpad

How do I change the line spacing in wordpad. I have changed the spacing from 1.5 to 1, but it still have a double space. I am using windows 10.

maria grace, Nov 25, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Line spacing

I am sorry that is not possible in Notepad, Notepad is a very basic text editor

If you need to adjust line spacing, use Wordpad instead of Notepad. You can still save your files as text files

Any files you have created in Notepad can also be opened in Wordpad, just right click a file and choose 'Open with' - wordpad

Otherwise, to find Wordpad, click your Start Button, type wordpad and hit Enter

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Wordpad Line Spacing

Greg Carmack - MVP, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Wordpad Line Spacing

1. Wordpad Line Spacing - Similar Threads - Wordpad Line Spacing

2. wordpad why double spaced between lines?

in Windows 10 Customization
    wordpad why double spaced between lines?: wordpad why douyble spaced btween lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-why-double-spaced-between-lines/72410944-7af4-4968-96f1-cb1e95b7d235
  3. WordPad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WordPad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  4. how to change to single spacing in wordpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to change to single spacing in wordpad: None of the suggestions for single spacing in wordpad seem to work. The control+1 idea wipes out all the highlighted text. I just want to write a simple single spaced letter. Thanks...
  5. Line spacing

Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  6. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  7. line spacing

line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  8. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  9. Trying to set Wordpad default to single space

Trying to set Wordpad default to single space: Hi! I'd like to change Wordpad's default to single space, so that I won't have to go into Line Spacing to change this on every document. Thanks! 74588
  10. How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default

How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default: Can that be done? Since it's a setting, there must be registry entries for the defaults, right? 85499

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change wordpad line spacing .5

2. help with wordpad in windows 10 MARGINS

3. help with wordpad in windows 10

4. how to change line spacing i wordpad windows 10,
  5. getting line spacing to hold on wordpad,
  6. how to single space on microsoft wordpad,
  7. How dom Im get the nparagraph menu in Wordpad,
  8. single space in wordpad,
  9. wordpad line spacing troubleshoot,
  10. wordpad with no spaces between lines,
  11. how to have wordpad with no spaces between lines,