Windows 10: Wordpad not saving doc sizes

Discus and support Wordpad not saving doc sizes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just got win 10 from win 7. Wordpad now doesn't save doc resizes from one day to the next. It will save the size all day long until I shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sturbs, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Sturbs Win User

Wordpad not saving doc sizes

Hi,
    Just got win 10 from win 7. Wordpad now doesn't save doc resizes from one day to the next. It will save the size all day long until I shut down the computer, then reboot and open a doc in wordpad and have to resize all over again. Win 7 never had to do this. I know Ctrl and/or Atl works but only for the current day. Everyday resize tons of docs is very bad. Any way to force wordpad to remember day to day sizes?

Thank you,

:)

Sturbs, Aug 30, 2015
  2. KateUS Win User

WordPad message

Hi Ken ... was saved as a .docx-WordPad. I was under the impression that WordPad doc's were automatically save as that??? So I can just save it as a .doc file and I should be able to make changes? Thanks for your help.

KateUS, Aug 30, 2015
  3. I can't save a WordPad doc. Administrator permission problem, but I'm the owner..

Original title: Saving Docs.

I can't save a WordPad doc. Administrator permission problem, but I'm the owner.

michael7cook, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

Wordpad not saving doc sizes

1. Wordpad not saving doc sizes - Similar Threads - Wordpad saving doc

2. why word docs open as wordpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why word docs open as wordpad: when i open a word doc it opens as word appi am unfamiliar with word app and do not wish to use it as i can not see formattinghow can i remove word app and replace with word doc as a defultwhen i search, i cannot even find MS Word as an option on my laptop...
  3. why word docs open as wordpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why word docs open as wordpad: when i open a word doc it opens as word appi am unfamiliar with word app and do not wish to use it as i can not see formattinghow can i remove word app and replace with word doc as a defultwhen i search, i cannot even find MS Word as an option on my laptop...
  4. why word docs open as wordpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. saving a doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  6. saving a doc

saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  7. Problem with the size of a document of Wordpad

Problem with the size of a document of Wordpad: Hello.I have experienced an issue with Wordpad. The file I created with just two images in it from my photo-camera is very big of size. It is about 90 mb, although two photos together is only 2 mb.Here it is on the hostingI couldn't send it by email and had created a new file...
  8. WordPad saving glitch

WordPad saving glitch: Wordpad is not working. My friend saved all her work but what is going on!!! Help!!! She am freaking out cause' she had A school assignment It was supposed to be completed on Wednesday, and her work was too long to re-type! She tried to paste it on Microsoft word, but that...
  9. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  10. Save windows in WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save windows in WordPad: It would be nice to have a way to save all opened windows in WordPad; e.g., under "Close all windows" option we could have the option to "Save all Windows." Is it possible ?...