Windows 10: wordpad shortcut for taskbar

Discus and support wordpad shortcut for taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put a shortcut for wordpad in taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackAllen7, Sep 22, 2022.

1. wordpad shortcut for taskbar

How do I put a shortcut for wordpad in taskbar

:)

JackAllen7, Sep 22, 2022
  2. namitakrs Win User

WordPad issue

I like to suggest you some steps as per my last experience follow these:
    Click -> Start menu -> type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar-> search and click on the result. -> open WordPad.
    If you’re find difficulty to open WordPad,
    the Press -> Windows + R key -> type ‘Write’ -> hit enter.
    You will WordPad application launching on the
    screen.
    or
    Navigate this path C:\windows\system32\ you will see a ‘write’ (File).
    The application is here now.

wordpad shortcut for taskbar [​IMG]

or
    Just run an Office repair sofwtare to check if there will be any changes on the Word pad.

namitakrs, Sep 22, 2022
  3. wordpad notepad

hi

I went to use WordPad today but am unable to find it in apps. Scrolling down the list it doesn't list notepad or WordPad as an app. I tried to ask Cortana to open it by saying "open WordPad" all I get as a response is her say open what app. looking at the
    speechbox it seems to recognise what I am saying I couldn't get her to open any apps try calculator as well . She did suggest sites on how to open WordPad. In the end I went through file explorer and found a shortcut to WordPad but why isn't it listed as an
    app ?

Derek Hudson, Sep 22, 2022
  4. wordpad shortcut for taskbar

How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10. You are right that there is no option to pin the shortcut to the taskbar. However, you should be able to drag and drop the shortcut to the taskbar. If you are unable
    to do that try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open the network connection page by clicking on the shortcut.
    • Once that page is open, you could see the same in the taskbar.
    • Now, right click on the icon of network connection in the taskbar which is representing your shortcut.
    • Select the option pin to the taskbar.
    • Now the shortcut will be pinned to the taskbar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

wordpad shortcut for taskbar

1. wordpad shortcut for taskbar - Similar Threads - wordpad shortcut taskbar

2. wordpad shortcut for taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wordpad shortcut for taskbar: How do I put a shortcut for wordpad in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shortcut-for-taskbar/a7ae0d86-95be-461b-a830-7d3417ea024b
  3. wordpad shortcut for taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wordpad shortcut for taskbar: How do I put a shortcut for wordpad in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shortcut-for-taskbar/a7ae0d86-95be-461b-a830-7d3417ea024b
  4. move shortcut to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move shortcut to taskbar: I have generated a shortcut to open an MS Access form without any background, i.e minimised. When I try to move it to the taskbar it only allows it to be attached to MS Access.Is there any way to pin this shortcut to my taskbar? I like to run with the desktop icons off so it...
  5. move shortcut to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move shortcut to taskbar: I have generated a shortcut to open an MS Access form without any background, i.e minimised. When I try to move it to the taskbar it only allows it to be attached to MS Access.Is there any way to pin this shortcut to my taskbar? I like to run with the desktop icons off so it...
  6. move shortcut to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar shortcuts: Hey so I'm trying to pin the download folder to the taskbar, and everytime I do, it pins inside the list of the File explorer, I know I could separately pin them individually side by side in the taskbar but now I can't for some reason, any help is appreciated submitted by...
  8. Taskbar Shortcut help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Shortcut help: Trying to pin website shortcuts to the taskbar with different icons. However, it doesn't seem to work... is there any way to do this? Thanks submitted by /u/F4z3- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm7hyw/taskbar_shortcut_help/
  9. Pinned shortcuts to taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pinned shortcuts to taskbar: Hi, Shortcuts pinned to Edge and Excel on tasksbar in Windows 10 cannot be moved up and down with the mouse like I used to in Windows 7. Is this no longer possible in Windows 10 or do I have an error or setting that can be fixed? If so any suggestions are welcome....
  10. place a shortcut on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    place a shortcut on the taskbar: I have a shortcut to "Adjust print options" on my desktop would like to place it on the taskbar, is it possible? 136002