Windows 10: wordpad why double spaced between lines?

Discus and support wordpad why double spaced between lines? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; wordpad why douyble spaced btween lines?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michaelevans56, Mar 5, 2020.

1. wordpad why double spaced between lines?

wordpad why douyble spaced btween lines?

:)

michaelevans56, Mar 5, 2020

2. Line spacing in wordpad

How do I change the line spacing in wordpad. I have changed the spacing from 1.5 to 1, but it still have a double space. I am using windows 10.

maria grace, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Wordpad Line Spacing

How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing?

Scarlett128, Mar 5, 2020
  4. wordpad why double spaced between lines?

in wordpad how do you change line spacing

how do you change the line spacing in wordpad

JoyceMcQuestion, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

wordpad why double spaced between lines?

1. wordpad why double spaced between lines? - Similar Threads - wordpad why double

2. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  3. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  4. Successive endnotes use double spacing instead of single spacing between them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Successive endnotes use double spacing instead of single spacing between them: Hi, I originally posted this in Windows using Windows 10 under versions and Windows Systems under Windows Topics. I was forced to choose the latter topic because the list did not have one that appeared to be more closely related to my problem, so I'm not sure I posted in the...
  5. Endnotes appear with double spacing instead of single spacing between endnotes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Endnotes appear with double spacing instead of single spacing between endnotes: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this as I have been struggling with this for two days now and it has been driving me nuts. I had an earlier and I think partly related problem yesterday with endnotes in separate chapters not starting with 1 but that seems to have sorted...
  6. WordPad line spacing questions

WordPad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  7. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  8. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  9. Wordpad Line Spacing

Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  10. How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default

How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default: Can that be done? Since it's a setting, there must be registry entries for the defaults, right? 85499