Windows 10: Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10

Discus and support Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Support, I am facing issue with WordPerfect X9 and window-10 and it is working fine with window-7 last 3 month. We have a corrupt file that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PradeepMISHRA2, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10

Hi Support,

I am facing issue with WordPerfect X9 and window-10 and it is working fine with window-7 last 3 month.

We have a corrupt file that crashes WordPerfect when we try to open it. I went through the repair steps below and it does not work. WordPerfect hangs.

I have open a case to WordPerfect support team and he saying its window 10 issue.

:)

PradeepMISHRA2, Feb 5, 2020

2. Unable to open wordperfect files

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WordPerfect x7and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    WordPerfect x7:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for WordPerfect x7and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 5, 2020
  3. WordPerfect

Hi CJ

I just saw your last response

the ultimate authority on this should be Corel, the developer of wordperfect. And they state that versions X5 through X9 work with Windows 10

TechGuy_82, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10

Unable to open wordperfect files

This advice is Okay for WordPerfect x7, but I currently use WordPerfect12 and would just like to verify whether these directions would ALSO APPLY. What does uninstalling do to hundreds of WordPerfect files that I have accumulated during a lifelong use of
    WordPerfect starting in a Commodore PC 10 computer.

I am 75 yrs old with a long use of computers, but a very limited knowledge of computer theory and without help the obstructions that Windows 10 have placed on my continued use may be too much to accept.

Alpha Numero Etc, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10

1. Wordperfect X9 is unable to work with window-10 - Similar Threads - Wordperfect unable window

2. Steelserie x9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steelserie x9: Voila sur xbox le son du bluetooth est genial mais arriver sur pc il y a comme un son de renfermer et de distortion quelqun sais comment regler sa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steelserie-x9/368e8fd4-6327-4821-bc8b-ff85d357961c
  3. Steelserie x9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steelserie x9: Voila sur xbox le son du bluetooth est genial mais arriver sur pc il y a comme un son de renfermer et de distortion quelqun sais comment regler sa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steelserie-x9/368e8fd4-6327-4821-bc8b-ff85d357961c
  4. Steelserie x9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WordPerfect will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WordPerfect will not open: I had installed WordPerfect Office 2020 a few months ago and it was running fine. All of a sudden, it would not open. On my own and with some help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program 3x with no change. Thinking my download link might be corrupted, i downloaded a trial...
  6. Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4

Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4: Mods--I posted this question in another thread that was several years old. i got a notification to that effect and a suggestion to start an new thread. So... I am upgrading my computer hardware and am thinking about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I resisted...
  7. Winows 10 / Wordperfect X4

Winows 10 / Wordperfect X4: Mods--I posted this question in another thread that was several years old. i got a notification to that effect and a suggestion to start an new thread. So... I am upgrading my computer hardware and am thinking about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I resisted...
  8. WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WordPerfect: What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordperfect/0358fed0-ae2a-4453-930e-a7b4ec5babdb
  9. .dat files are modified by WordPerfect and Windows Spotlight is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .dat files are modified by WordPerfect and Windows Spotlight is not working.: Does anyone know how I can prevent WordPerfect from attaching itself to .dat files when I install the program? Every time it modifies .dat files windows 10 doesn't recognize then data file then anything that relies on the data file stops working ie Windows Spotlight....
  10. Compatability with WordPerfect

Compatability with WordPerfect: I can't get my WordPerfect program to work properly with Windows 10. I don't know how to fix that. 37879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordperfect x9 on win10

2. how much disc space does Word Perfect X9 use

3. what problems does word perfect x9 have

4. wordperfect x9 not responding,
  5. too much text in current context in word perfect x9,
  6. cant load word perfect x9,
  7. windows 10 and wordperfect x9,
  8. highlighting not working on Wordperfect X9,
  9. wordperfect 9 on windows 10,
  10. will wordperfect 9 work with windows 10,
  11. screen is flickering when using wordperfect x9