Windows 10: WordPerfect

Discus and support WordPerfect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CjMcClure1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. WordPerfect

What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support?

:)

CjMcClure1, Aug 20, 2019

2. Unable to open wordperfect files

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WordPerfect x7and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    WordPerfect x7:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for WordPerfect x7and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Unable to open wordperfect files

This advice is Okay for WordPerfect x7, but I currently use WordPerfect12 and would just like to verify whether these directions would ALSO APPLY. What does uninstalling do to hundreds of WordPerfect files that I have accumulated during a lifelong use of
    WordPerfect starting in a Commodore PC 10 computer.

I am 75 yrs old with a long use of computers, but a very limited knowledge of computer theory and without help the obstructions that Windows 10 have placed on my continued use may be too much to accept.

Alpha Numero Etc, Aug 20, 2019
  4. WordPerfect

WordPerfect 6x and Windows 10 Error Message All Disks Full

Hello,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• How about saving other documents and content?
    • Is this issue specific to the WordPerfect 6x?
    If this issue is specific to WordPerfect 6x, then I suggest you to get in touch with
    Corel Support
    team for resolving the issue. Hope they will guide you accordingly with the required information.

Keep posted if you require any help in future.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

WordPerfect

1. WordPerfect - Similar Threads - WordPerfect

2. I can't open some wordperfect files. The files I can't open have a small brown square on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open some wordperfect files. The files I can't open have a small brown square on...: When I try to open my address labels for 2022 the wordperfect program says cannot open. I don't know why it won't open the file. It has a smallbrown square o the bottom left of the name and it says unable to open file....
  3. I can't open some wordperfect files. The files I can't open have a small brown square on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open some wordperfect files. The files I can't open have a small brown square on...: When I try to open my address labels for 2022 the wordperfect program says cannot open. I don't know why it won't open the file. It has a smallbrown square o the bottom left of the name and it says unable to open file....
  4. I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...

I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...: I had WordPerfect 11 on my old computer but it broke so I need to reinstall WordPerfect 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-wordperfect-office-11-but-my-old/fdf03937-2ca9-4832-8875-f362f4995000
  5. I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...: I had WordPerfect 11 on my old computer but it broke so I need to reinstall WordPerfect 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-wordperfect-office-11-but-my-old/fdf03937-2ca9-4832-8875-f362f4995000
  6. Installing WordPerfect 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing WordPerfect 2021: I'm running the latest version of 64-bit Windows 11 Pro II have WordPerfect X7 installed, but just bought an installation DVD of WordPerfect 2021 Home and Student, and I'm having trouble installing it. I get to the screen headed END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, but when I then...
  7. Installing WordPerfect 2021

Installing WordPerfect 2021: I'm running the latest version of 64-bit Windows 11 Pro II have WordPerfect X7 installed, but just bought an installation DVD of WordPerfect 2021 Home and Student, and I'm having trouble installing it. I get to the screen headed END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, but when I then...
  8. can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you: can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-wordperfect-x5-windows-10-to/81508d89-4f04-4242-9ed4-c26fda468798
  9. can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you

can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you: can I transfer WordPerfect X5 Windows 10 to Windows 11? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-wordperfect-x5-windows-10-to/81508d89-4f04-4242-9ed4-c26fda468798
  10. Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect

Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect: I’m having a very troublesome, if not interesting, situation with WordPerfect. For several weeks I have not been able to print from WordPerfect. Each time I want to print I get an error message telling me “Can not run PrintServer200.exe” for WordPerfect 2020 or “Can not run...