Windows 10: WordPress Forum

Discus and support WordPress Forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NenadB, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NenadB Win User

WordPress Forum

Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both)

I am interested in:

1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page
    2) Creating completly new e-commerce website

Kind regards.

:)

NenadB, Mar 14, 2019

2. Setting up WordPress using phpMyAdmin on 1and1

if 1and1 is your host then it should be a one step command to install wordpress.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  3. WordPress Dashboard Glitching

Hi Yan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does it show any error code/ error message?

2) Does this issue occur only with WordPress dashboard?

If yes, the I suggest you to post the same query in the below forum.

WordPress.com Forums

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 14, 2019
  4. WordPress Forum

Interaction with Wordpress web sites

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to post your query in WordPress forum for better assistance.

Support | WordPress.org

Have a great year ahead.

SujataMoktan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

WordPress Forum

1. WordPress Forum - Similar Threads - WordPress Forum

2. Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum: Odd one this, for a few days I have been posting on my thread on this laptop using FireFox. This morning I found the reply 'Title' box was available and I could see the smiley set on the right. For a millisecond the reply text appeared then disappeared. I mentioned this on my...
  3. Why do [CODE] tags in these forums strip all newlines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do [CODE] tags in these forums strip all newlines?: I often post bits of PowerShell code as part of my answers to others here. I copy & paste from Notepad, the select the text & click the # icon. Click Preview and multi-line code has had all newlines stripped & I have to go through it & re-insert the newlines. Quite...
  4. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod: I found a video transcoding software! Franco! Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very fast, you can arbitrarily improve the quality of the picture or reduce the quality of the picture. here is the link: Dolphin...
  5. is there a Windows 10 insider forum?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is there a Windows 10 insider forum?: is there a Windows 10 insider forum? if there is how do I view it and post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-windows-10-insider-forum/3c81cd30-6e0d-4dd0-b97b-cb58b7e24fb2
  6. Gears Forums Gears of War Ultimate Edition Windows 10 drop fps after v.1809 October update

Gears Forums Gears of War Ultimate Edition Windows 10 drop fps after v.1809 October update: hello gears i think the prb is the update of octobre version 1809 When got Gears of War Ultimate 1 years ago the game work amazingly 120+ FPS at highest settings, unfortunately this is not longer the case. i have the same prb of many people Recently I Installed the game again...
  7. windows 10 phone, lumia 640, won't open wordpress log in page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 phone, lumia 640, won't open wordpress log in page: I have a lumia 640 windows 10 phone. It updated from original 8.1 to 10 a few months ago. More uopdates followed. After last updates (2-3 wks ago) I can no longer open the log in page for Wordpress.com. An android phone will etc but not mine? When I touch the log in link on...
  8. WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites

in Windows 10 News
    WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites: WordPress site owners who are using the Simple Social Buttons plugin to support social media sharing features should update the plugin as soon as possible to plug a security hole that can be exploited to take over sites. Luka ikić, a developer and researcher at WordPress...
  9. Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress

Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress: Hi there I'm a REAL BEGINNER at this stuff - not even 101 - probably 001 !!!!- and doing it just for fun currently - although I do Vinyl Record cutting for people so eventually I'll want a business and shopping basket site. - Much later though after I've learned a bit...
  10. How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack): Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize. I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all kind of forums but i can't find a solution. Tried all kinds of hotkeys, windowed startup command in target etc. I'm using 2...