Windows 10: WordPress Forum

Discus and support WordPress Forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NenadB, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NenadB Win User

WordPress Forum

Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both)

I am interested in:

1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page
    2) Creating completly new e-commerce website

Kind regards.

:)

NenadB, Mar 14, 2019

2. Setting up WordPress using phpMyAdmin on 1and1

if 1and1 is your host then it should be a one step command to install wordpress.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  3. WordPress Dashboard Glitching

Hi Yan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does it show any error code/ error message?

2) Does this issue occur only with WordPress dashboard?

If yes, the I suggest you to post the same query in the below forum.

WordPress.com Forums

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 14, 2019
  4. WordPress Forum

Interaction with Wordpress web sites

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to post your query in WordPress forum for better assistance.

Support | WordPress.org

Have a great year ahead.

SujataMoktan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

WordPress Forum

1. WordPress Forum - Similar Threads - WordPress Forum

2. i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?: hi. My name is Sohail ahmad and i am a Web Developer in Dubai Base Company, i found Virus in My Server. when i asked from some one they told me that you have installed and un upgrade plugins and out of that. my website is related to Dune Buggy Dubai and Dune Buggy Rental in...
  3. HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?: Method 1: Using WSL Windows Sub-System for LinuxStep 1- Install WSLInstall WSL by performing the following steps:1. Enter the following command in an administrator PowerShell or Windows Command Prompt and then restarting your machine.wsl –installNow, please wait until WSL is...
  4. HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?: Method 1: Using WSL Windows Sub-System for LinuxStep 1- Install WSLInstall WSL by performing the following steps:1. Enter the following command in an administrator PowerShell or Windows Command Prompt and then restarting your machine.wsl –installNow, please wait until WSL is...
  5. Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?

Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?: Dear Microsoft Team,Microsoft Defender leads the user to believe Free and Open Source Software is malicious.Microsoft “Defender”, the questionable “free” antivirus software included with Windows, routinely flags Free and Open Source Software that I try to install as a...
  6. Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?

Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?: helloWe are engraved in the WordPress structureOur web site is infected with a virus.Is there a powerful and reliable antivirus by Microsoft for our WordPress site?The address of our site is :https://robubica.com/product-category/%d8%ae%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%85-%d9%87%d8%a7/...
  7. I cannot reach my wordpress website on my server using domain name. only from lan using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot reach my wordpress website on my server using domain name. only from lan using...: I am in absolutely the worst IT hell I have experienced for as far as I can remember. I need someone to help me fix this or I will go completely and irrevocable bonkers… or at least more bonkers than I am now. At the face of it most of you will probably smile the way one...
  8. Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?: My site crashed and lost an immense amount of information before I had to PAY to get it restored with an older version through my web server. My research indicated that the WordPress 5.5 update crashed thousands of websites. Has this been fixed? Because I won't be updating to...
  9. Wordpress website safety

Wordpress website safety: Hi, I have a gaming website . I need to know is there any good tool for word press website, like any special antivirus or safety software for my site. As i received many email from domain registrar that someone trying to access my website login. Regards Waiting for...
  10. Mp4 file in wordpress does not work on edge, but is working on chrome, safari, mozilla

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mp4 file in wordpress does not work on edge, but is working on chrome, safari, mozilla: Hello, I would like to know why a mp4 presentation on my website can not run on edge browsers and runs with no problem in other browsers. I have checked the setting and looks everything ok, even I have tried in different pc's but the problem persist. Please help me since I...