Windows 10: WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites

Discus and support WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; WordPress site owners who are using the Simple Social Buttons plugin to support social media sharing features should update the plugin as soon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites

Read more: WordPress plugin flaw lets you take over entire sites | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 11, 2019

2. Best security plugin for wordpress

I am new to wordpress. Can anyone heap me to find a free security plugin for my new wordpress blog??

MukeshRana, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Looking for basic website built

That is what I was going to suggest. WordPress is fairly easy to learn and allows for a community to "blog" so to speak. Plus there are a ton of plugins, or as they are called in WordPress, "widgets" that add a ton of possibilities to a site.

stinger608, Feb 11, 2019
  4. WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites

Setting up WordPress using phpMyAdmin on 1and1

if 1and1 is your host then it should be a one step command to install wordpress.

Easy Rhino, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites

1. WordPress plugin vulnerability lets any user take over websites - Similar Threads - WordPress plugin vulnerability

2. Any way for stop OneDrive from taking over everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way for stop OneDrive from taking over everything?: I do not want to delete onedrive, but I had to reinstall windows and now when I install, for example, steam, I get OneDrive taking over the Documents folder, so I try to install games and they start being uploaded to onedrive, I want that to stopPrevious the reinstallation,...
  3. website taking over my bookmarks on google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    website taking over my bookmarks on google: A particular website, Dartagnans, is taking over my bookmarks on google. Every day there are over 1800 bookmarks for it on the bookmarks bar and on the other bookmarks. I go to bookmark manager and delete them, Within minutes they are back. Worse yet other unwanted bookmarks...
  4. website taking over my bookmarks on google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    website taking over my bookmarks on google: A particular website, Dartagnans, is taking over my bookmarks on google. Every day there are over 1800 bookmarks for it on the bookmarks bar and on the other bookmarks. I go to bookmark manager and delete them, Within minutes they are back. Worse yet other unwanted bookmarks...
  5. i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?: hi. My name is Sohail ahmad and i am a Web Developer in Dubai Base Company, i found Virus in My Server. when i asked from some one they told me that you have installed and un upgrade plugins and out of that. my website is related to Dune Buggy Dubai and Dune Buggy Rental in...
  6. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  7. Is there any sort of plugin that lets me quickly look up a selected word (similar to Mac)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any sort of plugin that lets me quickly look up a selected word (similar to Mac): A while ago I had to switch from MacOS to Windows and so far everything's been great. But one thing I do miss is the feature in MacOS which lets you look up the definition of a selected word by right-clicking on it. I was wondering if there is any sort of program for Windows...
  8. Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?: My site crashed and lost an immense amount of information before I had to PAY to get it restored with an older version through my web server. My research indicated that the WordPress 5.5 update crashed thousands of websites. Has this been fixed? Because I won't be updating to...
  9. Wordpress website safety

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wordpress website safety: Hi, I have a gaming website . I need to know is there any good tool for word press website, like any special antivirus or safety software for my site. As i received many email from domain registrar that someone trying to access my website login. Regards Waiting for...
  10. WordPress Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    WordPress Forum: Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page 2) Creating completly new e-commerce website Kind regards. 128924