Windows 10: WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER

Discus and support WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I JUST GOT DONE CHATTING ONLINE WITH THIS CHAT SITE AND I COULD NOT SEE ANY WORDS OTHER PEOPLE WERE TYPING INCLUDING MY OWN.IM THINKING IT MIGHT BE THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnomoleePaul2017, Apr 23, 2019.

1. WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER

I JUST GOT DONE CHATTING ONLINE WITH THIS CHAT SITE AND I COULD NOT SEE ANY WORDS OTHER PEOPLE WERE TYPING INCLUDING MY OWN.IM THINKING IT MIGHT BE THE APP I SAVED MY CHAT SESSION AND OPENED THE TEX FILE WITH NOTE PAD AND GUESS WHAT THERE WERE NO WORDS THERE.NOW THAT MY GETTING WEIRD ON ME AGAIN I TURN TO THE COMMUNITY 4 SOME ANSWERS AND MAYBE I CAN GET A PERMINATE FIX FOR THIS ISSUE.

I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ON A DELL INSPIRION WITH AN INTELL INSIDE

:)

AnomoleePaul2017, Apr 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER

1. WORDS ARE MISSING FROM MY CHAT WINDOW AND GONE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER - Similar Threads - WORDS ARE MISSING

2. All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10: All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10.Hello I have lost all my taskbar icons. I cannot get them back. All advice on the web only made things worse. Please tell me how I get them back....
  3. All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10: All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10.Hello I have lost all my taskbar icons. I cannot get them back. All advice on the web only made things worse. Please tell me how I get them back....
  4. My bluetooth option is suddenly missing from windows 11, completely gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth option is suddenly missing from windows 11, completely gone!: Its like my Motherboard just doesnt have bluetooth anymore although it worked a week ago. I went into Device Manager, but I couldnt even fnd any bluetooth settings there either! Bluetooth toggle is also missing from Settings etc. I have rebooted my pc multiple times. Please...
  5. My bluetooth option is suddenly missing from windows 11, completely gone!

My bluetooth option is suddenly missing from windows 11, completely gone!: Its like my Motherboard just doesnt have bluetooth anymore although it worked a week ago. I went into Device Manager, but I couldnt even fnd any bluetooth settings there either! Bluetooth toggle is also missing from Settings etc. I have rebooted my pc multiple times. Please...
  6. chat button gone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    chat button gone?: 1. [ATTACH] In the get help app, the chat button is gone? I used to be able to chat an "advisor" 2. Clicking the windows button just greys the button out and moves the cursor to the search box? Random other buttons also don't such as the action center button bottom...
  7. Files gone missing from Desktop???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files gone missing from Desktop???: I have a folder structure sitting in my desktop directory that contains about 40 sub directories, one for each of my past clients. Within each of these sub-directories there are other sub-directories. A few days ago I went into one of these sub-directories and found that...
  8. Word and outlook are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and outlook are gone: I recently got an error when trying to start up outlook. Someone on a thread told me to reinstall it. So I uninstalled it. When I looked for the download on the windows website it said to install office so I did that. I can access the apps on the office app, but I cant search...
  9. Search Bar missing from windows explorer.

in Cortana
    Search Bar missing from windows explorer.: [ATTACH]I'm on windows prerelease build 18917 (fast cycle). Last week's update replaced the search bar with a little square icon, I waited for this week's before asking for assistance but it didn't return with this week's build neither. Clicking on the square restarts the...
  10. Internet explorer missing from Windows 10

Internet explorer missing from Windows 10: If you've recently made some hardware changes to the computer or had reinstalled Windows 10 on the computer and not being able to find Internet explorer on your computer, then this article might help you! 1. Search for Internet explorer through cortana or search bar on the...