Windows 10: Words disappearing when pasting into posts

Discus and support Words disappearing when pasting into posts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Curious if anybody else has whole words disappearing when pasting into posts. So I type everything in word 1st then pasting in my posts. I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnnyb58, Aug 10, 2019.

1. johnnyb58 Win User

Words disappearing when pasting into posts

Curious if anybody else has whole words disappearing when pasting into posts. So I type everything in word 1st then pasting in my posts. I do this because sometimes my post disappears before I have a chance to actually post it if I accidentally hit the enter key and Facebook is the worst.

I can understand missing a letter or 2, but not a whole complete word. For years I’ve heard about malware that captures keystrokes and worried it might be something like that although I do have...

johnnyb58, Aug 10, 2019

2. Task bar not disappearing when using Word and Dragon Speak

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Does this happening with all the Microsoft office apps?
    • Are you referring to WordPad or Word app?
    I suggest you to follow the steps to Auto-hide the taskbar and check for the issue.

Right click on the taskbar>>select properties>>check the option
    Auto hide.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 10, 2019
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 10, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Words disappearing when pasting into posts - Similar Threads - Words disappearing pasting

2. Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem I'm having. Seemed to start after the last windows update. In edge, I highlight the text in the address bar. Right click and copy the text. All good. Now I left click on a folder on the favourites bar. Move to the title I...
  3. my pc copy and paste is posting weird crash report

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc copy and paste is posting weird crash report: Hi everyone, whatever i try to copy something from the internet or my pc, its pasting something different completely and this is what i get each time i try to paste anything...
  4. Word Online - text disappears when highlighted

Word Online - text disappears when highlighted: When I dictate through Google Read & Write, and I select the text, it disappears. It does not do this when I type and then select text. It worked fine for a week and now I can't select anything that I dictate....so frustrated!!! I can't find anything onlin eo in the help...
  5. WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED: I just recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and now I can not find Word, Excel or any other Office applications on my computer. I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, after upgrading Windows 7. This is the second time I reinstalled my windows and it's the...
  6. Bluetooth device disappeared post Win10 1809 Install

Bluetooth device disappeared post Win10 1809 Install: Upon updating to Win 10 Pro ver. 1809 today, everything works fine except the Bluetooth. The troubleshooter says "device not installed..." Funny, have been using is for years! Any help would be appreciated. HP EliteBook Folio 9480m, i5-4210 16Gb mem 250 GB SSD. All HP...
  7. Printer list disappears and there are none listed when selecting print for word or other...

Printer list disappears and there are none listed when selecting print for word or other...: Almost every time in windows 10 (I'm using Surface pro computer) I will go to print a document, the system hangs because it cannot find a printer. I then have to cancel the print, 'trouble shoot' printers and then the list appears, and I can continue, Why is the list of...
  8. Word document disappeared after saving

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word document disappeared after saving: I keep a journal and try to update it daily. This morning I updated the journal and got an error message that Normal.dot was being overwritten and did I want to do that? No. Then I got another message that said my file was read only. Hmm. I look again and it says Normal.dot...
  9. Word 2016 Pasting problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 Pasting problem: Ken, did as you suggested , all options are as yours. Not running BitDefender , again all my options are as yours, but changing the internet option worked! , many thanks Great *Thumbs glad it worked!
  10. Cutting and pasting in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cutting and pasting in word: When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced...