Windows 10: Words disappearing when pasting into posts

Discus and support Words disappearing when pasting into posts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Curious if anybody else has whole words disappearing when pasting into posts. So I type everything in word 1st then pasting in my posts. I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnnyb58, Aug 10, 2019.

1. johnnyb58 Win User

Words disappearing when pasting into posts

Curious if anybody else has whole words disappearing when pasting into posts. So I type everything in word 1st then pasting in my posts. I do this because sometimes my post disappears before I have a chance to actually post it if I accidentally hit the enter key and Facebook is the worst.

I can understand missing a letter or 2, but not a whole complete word. For years I’ve heard about malware that captures keystrokes and worried it might be something like that although I do have...

johnnyb58, Aug 10, 2019

2. Task bar not disappearing when using Word and Dragon Speak

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Does this happening with all the Microsoft office apps?
    • Are you referring to WordPad or Word app?
    I suggest you to follow the steps to Auto-hide the taskbar and check for the issue.

Right click on the taskbar>>select properties>>check the option
    Auto hide.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 10, 2019
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 10, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Words disappearing when pasting into posts - Similar Threads - Words disappearing pasting

2. Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting: After pasting text into multiple table cells, the cursor disappears in all cells in the row that was pasted to. Even if the row has, for example 6 cells, but I pasted into 3 cells, the cursor disappears when clicking in any of the cells in the row. The same happens if I paste...
  3. Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting: After pasting text into multiple table cells, the cursor disappears in all cells in the row that was pasted to. Even if the row has, for example 6 cells, but I pasted into 3 cells, the cursor disappears when clicking in any of the cells in the row. The same happens if I paste...
  4. Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pasting in Word Pad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pasting in Word Pad: Hi. I copied and pasted a top and bottom border onto a Word Pad document but I can't type in the space between. Can it be done and how? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pasting-in-word-pad/c050c63e-9618-4fb3-9418-7c72e91459ba
  6. word display error when pasting ilustrations

word display error when pasting ilustrations: Hello, when pasting an image, the word document gets mess up and displays like this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-display-error-when-pasting-ilustrations/384d7290-44b1-455a-8575-4d146eef1c7e
  7. Pasted files disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pasted files disappeared: Hi! so I was moving files from a sd memory to my external disc. I cut them and pasted them and now theyre gone. My computer can see the folders that it created but it tells me that it cant access them cause they are located on my disc and its either not plugged in or the...
  8. Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word

Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word: When I take a screen shot of a webpage or dashboard and past into word in Windows 10 it is changing colour with a slight pink tinge. The Web site is normal colour and I get the following result when pasted. I have tried change in Picture Format corrections that did not...
  9. Word Online - text disappears when highlighted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word Online - text disappears when highlighted: When I dictate through Google Read & Write, and I select the text, it disappears. It does not do this when I type and then select text. It worked fine for a week and now I can't select anything that I dictate....so frustrated!!! I can't find anything onlin eo in the help...
  10. Cutting and pasting in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cutting and pasting in word: When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy and paste disappearing after pasting