Windows 10: Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing!

Discus and support Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im looking for a fix to get data that was overridden during some attempted backup/restore from my previous employer. Im not sure why they were even on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DAVID123C, Dec 13, 2018.

1. DAVID123C Win User

Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing!

Im looking for a fix to get data that was overridden during some attempted backup/restore from my previous employer. Im not sure why they were even on some of my devices as these devices were not online or ever attached to the workgroup/intranet, However they have dramatically disturbed many files of mine that were required for many personal matters including financial accounts to pics, videos, etc. This has cost me to the sum of 400,000 +dollars if not found and the custody of my kids as i donot have the files previously logged for this emergency protective plan. Please help me obtain the logs of all entries from my previous employer with hopes to obtain my missing files.

where and how can i collect all logs from my previous employers logs of my personal data.

David123C

:)

DAVID123C, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Missing file after failed restore. Error:rtl100.bpl missing

Hi Marg,

There are several factors that can contribute to issue your facing with doing a restore for you Windows 10 computer. This could be caused by missing update components or corrupted system files. For us to resolve your concern with the programs not opening
    and just showing an error, kindly answer the questions below:

• Was the error message showing up on just a specific program you attempted to launch or is it showing up on any program that you attempted to launch?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you attempted to perform the restore on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest the you run a SFC Scan (System File Check). This command will scan all the protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.
    You can check this
    link
    out for the steps.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing!

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing!

1. Work Account has missplaced or restored inaccurate files. lots missing! - Similar Threads - Account has missplaced

2. Settings missing a lot of options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings missing a lot of options: I attempted everything, from deleting the whole ImmersiveControlPanel folder and using sfc, and copying ImmersiveControlPanel from a new install. Nothing helpedÖ...
  3. Inaccurate search for filenames in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inaccurate search for filenames in File Explorer: I use ~<22 in File Explorer to search for images with filenames starting with '22' the year they were taken. Some images whose file names do not start with '22' are included in the result. They are of File Type 'Adobe Photoshop Image.22'Is there a way to prevent these...
  4. Inaccurate search for filenames in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccurate search for filenames in File Explorer: I use ~<22 in File Explorer to search for images with filenames starting with '22' the year they were taken. Some images whose file names do not start with '22' are included in the result. They are of File Type 'Adobe Photoshop Image.22'Is there a way to prevent these...
  5. Inaccurate search for filenames in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to restore a missing file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to restore a missing file: my pc keep asking me about C:\System_Volume_Information\Jnt\pahasojo\bmz\explorer.exe can't found how can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-missing-file/4b579884-a98c-4917-bd2c-cd72643025de
  7. New Update of Windows 10 has a lot of missing drivers :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Update of Windows 10 has a lot of missing drivers :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyItsIan10118123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0681m/new_update_of_windows_10_has_a_lot_of_missing/
  8. File History Restore is Missing Many Files!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History Restore is Missing Many Files!!!: I am running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5 2017 in a strictly controlled corporate environment. We've had many problems with these Surface Pro machines dying on us, and so a few months ago, I decided I wanted to protect my many important files from a hardware malfunction....
  9. Missing a lot of dll files in System32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing a lot of dll files in System32: Hey I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know what was missing...
  10. (Lots of) files are "not erased" (recuva) but missing in explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    (Lots of) files are "not erased" (recuva) but missing in explorer: Hello, I just plugged my passport external drive as usual to grab a file and got shocked like never when i realised few folders (containing a lot of files) were missing. I immediatly used "Treesize" to see where these were and to my surprise, they do not appear anywhere,...