Windows 10: Work Account not working

Discus and support Work Account not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the downloaded version of Windows, I can not sign in with my work/school account. It has been going on for several months. Please help me and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicrosoftUser_7812, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Work Account not working

On the downloaded version of Windows, I can not sign in with my work/school account. It has been going on for several months. Please help me and explain what to do next!

:)

MicrosoftUser_7812, Oct 25, 2020

2. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Work Account not working

New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Work Account not working

1. Work Account not working - Similar Threads - Account working

2. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  3. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  4. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  6. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  7. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  8. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  9. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  10. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...