Windows 10: Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft

Discus and support Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Heading home for the holidays? First, put together a fun out-of-office image through Microsoft’s Center for Out of Office Excellence to let everyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft

Source: Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2015
  2. c3aJeff Win User

Windows 10 and Office 2013

Your problem isn't with Office 2013 or really is it with Windows 10 for that matter.

I had the same problem. It's a permissions 'glitch' - for me it was resolved by:

• Creating a local account (same user) on Windows 10
    • Log out of current account
    • Login into the local account you created (wait - it might take a bit)
    • Check that Office works. It should.
    • Sign out.
    • Log back into your Windows 10 account with your Microsoft credentials
    Everything should work

c3aJeff, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Work and School account is an account created by an organization’s administrator to enable a member of the organization to access Microsoft services such as OneNote online and Office 365. If you want to sign in to other Microsoft websites, we suggest creating
    a personal Microsoft account to sign in. You will know if your work or school account can be used if the sign in page indicates that you can use work, school or personal Microsoft account.

Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft [​IMG]

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Dec 22, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Make my own one XD

Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft [​IMG]

Akane, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Work can wait: Create your Out of Office image with Microsoft - Similar Threads - wait Create Office

2. Creating a sytem image not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a sytem image not working: I am trying to create a system image of WIndows 10 to my flash drive 64gb but it says that the flash drive is "not a valid backup location". What can I do to fix this?...
  3. Creating a sytem image not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a sytem image not working: I am trying to create a system image of WIndows 10 to my flash drive 64gb but it says that the flash drive is "not a valid backup location". What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Creating a sytem image not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Congrats! Your Microsoft Account is waiting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Congrats! Your Microsoft Account is waiting: Hi, I received an email with this subject line. Because we have MailGuard I thought it would be safe. The email addresss is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what email address at microsoft can I forward the email to to check? The email says “welcome to your...
  6. Microsoft Office Single Image 2010

Microsoft Office Single Image 2010: I have a pop up that is trying to install the above. I cannot get rid of it and it even survives shut down. that process appears unable to close the app. Any suggestions?...
  7. microsoft office not working

microsoft office not working: microsoft office not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-working/875fd52e-58be-4a78-aa7f-b0f10e3ba67c
  8. Microsoft Office not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office not working: When I try to open Excel a pop up appears saying Error The operating system is not presently configured to run this application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-working/1d62846b-1302-470f-b2d9-bfa776a02e85
  9. can free macrium 6 create both an image of your hdd and a clone??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    can free macrium 6 create both an image of your hdd and a clone??: Can macrium reflect 6 create a clone image or does that capability only come with the paid version? 94765
  10. Is there a point in creating an image of your SSD and HD separately?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a point in creating an image of your SSD and HD separately?: I am creating a Macrium image of my SSD and HD separately. I had some worrying issues with my PC yesterday with black screen/white mouse cursor and Kernel Power 41 so I had help from Microsoft tech to reinstall Windows 10 on the SSD without losing files. When you...