Windows 10: Work Mapped drives not working at home.

Discus and support Work Mapped drives not working at home. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All. I have a user at work that has a laptop as her main work use (docking station at work, then takes it home to work at home). we have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CraigS, Sep 5, 2016.

1. CraigS Win User

Work Mapped drives not working at home.

Hello All.

I have a user at work that has a laptop as her main work use (docking station at work, then takes it home to work at home).
    we have a list of mapped network drives that we use here, including a personal drive.

however when this user gets home or off the network, the personal drive seems to become inactive/go missing.

there are no USB drives that interfere with the network drives, and i am lost looking for solutions.

any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

:)

CraigS, Sep 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mapped Drives not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We have a dedicated team to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same in below forum.

Technet forums

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 5, 2016
  3. pcman12 Win User
    Windows 10 Mapped Drives not working

Windows 2008 Server Domain. Mapping is coming from Group Policy including printers. Works great on Windows 7 Pro including printers. Unable to have same mapped drives on Windows 10 Pro. Everytime computer reboots, all of the mapped drives are missing.
    Any solutions would be great. Thank you.

pcman12, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Work Mapped drives not working at home.

1. Work Mapped drives not working at home. - Similar Threads - Mapped drives working

2. map net work drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    map net work drive: network folders don't show up in map net work drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-net-work-drive/933f59da-0729-4d62-99d5-d7720cb85673
  3. map net work drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    map net work drive: network folders don't show up in map net work drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-net-work-drive/933f59da-0729-4d62-99d5-d7720cb85673
  4. map net work drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Update Home and Work address Windows 10 Maps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Home and Work address Windows 10 Maps?: I have spent hours trying to figure out how to change the stored Home and Work address in Windows 10 Maps app. I suspect this was in the old Cortana Notebook that has since gone away with Windows updates. But perhaps it is somewhere else. This must be simple, but I...
  6. Diskpart Script To Map Network Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diskpart Script To Map Network Drive Not Working: WinVer: 2004 Hey everyone! About a week ago, I managed to sysprep and capture a Windows 10 image and place it on a Network Share and successfully install the image to one of my VM's using WinPE and DISM. For a next step, I've trying to automate the process so that when...
  7. maps not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    maps not working: offline Map settings shows: there is a problem with your ofline maps, please restert your computer if it dosnt work you'lle need to delete all your maps. i've tried to delete all my maps, but the same message comes... and i cant download any new maps?...
  8. Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution

Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution: I have done the solution of windows 10. download MediaCreationTool1809 from windows website and install it after that restart your system and make sure your firewall is on condition.
  9. Mapped network drives not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mapped network drives not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Mapped Network Drives are very useful when you need to connect to a drive which is on a different computer, or on an external storage. It makes accessing files easy. However, if your mapped network drives don’t work in Windows [...] This post Mapped network drives...
  10. Mapping as a network drive function not working properly

Mapping as a network drive function not working properly: Hello, I'm running a Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop PC and I'm trying to map network drives. I have always been able to map them correctly using the IP Address of the drive and browsing. But for some reason recently (I realized I forgot to map a drive, so I went to add it) I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mapped drives not working from home