Windows 10: Work or School Account & Admin Account

Discus and support Work or School Account & Admin Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoshanMedatwal, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Work or School Account & Admin Account

Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my earlier organisation overtook the control which I have now left, so am in a situation that I can neither uninstall apps nor remove the work or school account. Am ok to carry out a hard reset of my laptop and reinstall everything from beginning. Let me know a way to proceed further at the earliest.

:)

RoshanMedatwal, Mar 23, 2022

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Mar 23, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 23, 2022
  4. NinkobEi Win User

Work or School Account & Admin Account

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Work or School Account & Admin Account

1. Work or School Account & Admin Account - Similar Threads - School Account Admin

2. school account to admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school account to admin: i need help to make my school account to an admin account because i somehow connected my account my private account to the school system and the school IT does not disconnect it so i need to take matters into my own hands....
  3. school account to admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    school account to admin: i need help to make my school account to an admin account because i somehow connected my account my private account to the school system and the school IT does not disconnect it so i need to take matters into my own hands....
  4. school account to admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or school account: Hi I've seen in my task manager for a few days work or school account .I didn't make one and it's weird that I see it in task manager when I run my pc as an administrator I'd appreciate if someone can clarify why this happens....
  6. Work or School Account & Admin Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School Account & Admin Account: Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my earlier organisation overtook the control which I have now left, so am in a situation that I can neither uninstall apps nor remove...
  7. Work or School Account & Admin Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Work or School Account & Admin Account: Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my earlier organisation overtook the control which I have now left, so am in a situation that I can neither uninstall apps nor remove...
  8. School and work account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    School and work account: I want to remove my school account but I can’t access to setting called access work or school in setting app what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-and-work-account/3230000b-1c3b-4e44-847e-385a940a626b
  9. work/school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    work/school account: everytime i open teams i am required to sign in due to "sign in errors". when i sign in as required, a dialogue box pops up stating that my device has problems with my work/school account and have to sign in again. instead of having to sign in everytime i use the app, is...
  10. Work School account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work School account: We have domain joined computers running windows 10. The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password. When users reset their password, outlook...