Windows 10: Work or school account error

Discus and support Work or school account error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The company I worked for deleted the 360 account I used when I worked for them. Now I am getting a sign in error pop-up on my personal computer. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardSambrook1, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Work or school account error

The company I worked for deleted the 360 account I used when I worked for them. Now I am getting a sign in error pop-up on my personal computer. When I try to sign in to delete it, the account no longer exists, so I cannot remove it.

:)

RichardSambrook1, Jul 11, 2021

2. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Work or school account error

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Work or school account error

1. Work or school account error - Similar Threads - school account error

2. Work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or school account: Hi I've seen in my task manager for a few days work or school account .I didn't make one and it's weird that I see it in task manager when I run my pc as an administrator I'd appreciate if someone can clarify why this happens....
  3. Work or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work or school account: Hi I've seen in my task manager for a few days work or school account .I didn't make one and it's weird that I see it in task manager when I run my pc as an administrator I'd appreciate if someone can clarify why this happens....
  4. Work or School Account & Admin Account

Work or School Account & Admin Account: Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my earlier organisation overtook the control which I have now left, so am in a situation that I can neither uninstall apps nor remove...
  5. Work or School Account & Admin Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Work or School Account & Admin Account: Hi Team,Kindly note, that i had configured my laptop several months back with the admin username and password which i have forgotten. It seems my earlier organisation overtook the control which I have now left, so am in a situation that I can neither uninstall apps nor remove...
  6. Logging into school /work account error CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into school /work account error CAA50024: I have a fresh install of Windows 11 and my private microsoft account is working fine, when i try to log into my university account though i get the error:Error code: CAA50024Korrelations ID: Not gonna type that. Make your error codes copyable Server Notification: Error...
  7. Logging into school /work account error CAA50024

Logging into school /work account error CAA50024: I have a fresh install of Windows 11 and my private microsoft account is working fine, when i try to log into my university account though i get the error:Error code: CAA50024Korrelations ID: Not gonna type that. Make your error codes copyable Server Notification: Error...
  8. School and work account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    School and work account: I want to remove my school account but I can’t access to setting called access work or school in setting app what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-and-work-account/3230000b-1c3b-4e44-847e-385a940a626b
  9. work/school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    work/school account: everytime i open teams i am required to sign in due to "sign in errors". when i sign in as required, a dialogue box pops up stating that my device has problems with my work/school account and have to sign in again. instead of having to sign in everytime i use the app, is...
  10. Work School account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work School account: We have domain joined computers running windows 10. The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password. When users reset their password, outlook...