Windows 10: Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Discus and support Work or School account in MS store in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rohit hande, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks..

:)

Rohit hande, Mar 7, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 7, 2022
  3. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 7, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

Work or School account in MS store in windows 11 [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

Kari, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

1. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11 - Similar Threads - School account store

2. Windows 11 Remove work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Remove work or school account: Hi All,I am using windows 11 home. I want to remove the work or school account as I am not using that account anymore. But I am not getting an option to remove the account from my system. I am not using that account in any of the apps and all the apps related to that account...
  3. Windows 11 Remove work or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Remove work or school account: Hi All,I am using windows 11 home. I want to remove the work or school account as I am not using that account anymore. But I am not getting an option to remove the account from my system. I am not using that account in any of the apps and all the apps related to that account...
  4. Windows 11 - Work/school account required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Work/school account required: Hello!I just reset my Windows 11 PC, and am configurating everything again. It's asking me for a school or work account, which I don't have. There also isn't an option for me to use a private mail, and if I fill in one, it errors. What do I need to do to be able to setup...
  5. Windows 11 - Work/school account required

Windows 11 - Work/school account required: Hello!I just reset my Windows 11 PC, and am configurating everything again. It's asking me for a school or work account, which I don't have. There also isn't an option for me to use a private mail, and if I fill in one, it errors. What do I need to do to be able to setup...
  6. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  7. Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account: I am trying to get one of my users signed in with her assigned Office 365 business account but cannot seem to find an option to do so...The only option I am presented with is "Sign-in" but when trying to sign in, it cannot find the account that is connect to AAD... Is there...
  8. Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account

Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account: I am trying to get one of my users signed in with her assigned Office 365 business account but cannot seem to find an option to do so...The only option I am presented with is "Sign-in" but when trying to sign in, it cannot find the account that is connect to AAD... Is there...
  9. Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account: Hi Together,We have upgraded to the latest Windows 11 in our School network.After the upgrade to win11, our users reported they can't login to her microsoft store and can not download apps anymore.Is there a workaround or is there a plan to support business, work, school...
  10. Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account

Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account: Hi Together,We have upgraded to the latest Windows 11 in our School network.After the upgrade to win11, our users reported they can't login to her microsoft store and can not download apps anymore.Is there a workaround or is there a plan to support business, work, school...