Windows 10: Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

Discus and support Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a work account that is connected to my windows 10, which has the wrong email/credentials and I'm trying to disconnect it but whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulianT_ZF, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

Hello, I have a work account that is connected to my windows 10, which has the wrong email/credentials and I'm trying to disconnect it but whenever I confirm that I want to disconnect, the screen refreshes and its still there.

Any other method to remove this account?

Thank you,

Julian

:)

JulianT_ZF, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Mano_L Win User

Impossible to disconnect a school account

Thanks for your answer, but I am not trying at all to access my school account again. On the contrary, I want to disconnect it totally from my device.

Mano_L, Mar 19, 2021
  3. dapage4 Win User
    Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I don't know if you are still having this issue, but I was able to fix this issue by using these steps.

1) Go to settings window

2) Select "Accounts"

3) Select "Access work or school"

4) This should show a window where you can select the account and choose disconnect.

dapage4, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

How do I disconnect a work or school account?

I have a Surface pro 5 with my own microsoft account as the administrator account. However, there is also a work or school account connected to my laptop. Whenever I try to disconnect the account, a box pops up saying "This work or school account cannot
    be removed by system policy." When I click yes, nothing happens. Is it possible to remove this account?

InfiniteVortex, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

1. Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing - Similar Threads - School Account able

2. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  3. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  4. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sync not working even with disconnecting school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync not working even with disconnecting school account: So I have a blue Dell Inspiron M5110 from 2011, and I wanted to sync settings and stuff when I get a new computer someday, but then it will say this: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. I've even removed my school account...
  6. Sync not working even with disconnecting school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync not working even with disconnecting school account: So I have a blue Dell Inspiron M5110 from 2011, and I wanted to sync settings and stuff when I get a new computer someday, but then it will say this: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. I've even removed my school account...
  7. Sync not working even with disconnecting school account

8. Can't create microsoft account, work or school account is not able...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't create microsoft account, work or school account is not able...: When I try to create a microsoft account the error is "You can't sing up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-microsoft-account-work-or-school/999b995e-5cf5-4470-ba21-df6039366b4b
  9. Work or school account cannot be disconnected

Work or school account cannot be disconnected: Hi, I am trying to disconnect my work/school account but when I go to "Access work or school", select my account and click on Disconnect it is asking me if I am sure and when I confirm account is removed and immediately created again. Is there any way to remove...
  10. Impossible to disconnect a school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Impossible to disconnect a school account: Hey there I am having troubles deleting my former university account from windows 10. This scenario occurs when I try to disconnect my former School organizational Office 365 account. I follow the traditional procedure Settings > Account > Access work or school > "XXX...