Windows 10: Work program Ericom text not working HELP

Discus and support Work program Ericom text not working HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know a lot about computers. I've installed my work program 'ericom' on my computer but some of the applications the text is blacked out/blurry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tiffanie67, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Work program Ericom text not working HELP

I don't know a lot about computers. I've installed my work program 'ericom' on my computer but some of the applications the text is blacked out/blurry and makes it impossible to use. The apps are called davinci and my outlook email is the same way. I've tried messing with the resolution and making sure my graphics card is up to date as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the program. My computer is brand new as well has barely been used but I'm not sure why my programs aren't being compatible! Any insight or information anyone may have will help!!!
    I have pictures but not sure how to post them on here

:)

Tiffanie67, Apr 9, 2016

2. My program does not work help!!

Hi buddaButt,

If you run Karspersky Internet Security 2015, refer to the post below:

Windows 10 Compatability

You have to install a patch for it to work on Windows 10.

Good luck,

Andrei

Andrei Stoica [MSFT], Apr 9, 2016
  3. My program does not work help!!

The latest version of Kaspersky should work on Windows 10:

http://windows.kaspersky.com/10-security

You may contact Kaspersky support and request the latest version, since you already subscribe your Kaspersky , most likely you would get it for free.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Apr 9, 2016
Thema:

Work program Ericom text not working HELP

1. Work program Ericom text not working HELP - Similar Threads - program Ericom text

2. TEXT FRAMEWORK IS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TEXT FRAMEWORK IS NOT WORKING: TEXT FRAMEWORK IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-framework-is-not-working/aa68b113-a91d-485f-a6c6-80554b901e14
  3. Speech-to-text not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech-to-text not working: yes, I have read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-not-available-in-current/9147ad8e-138c-4128-85b6-b78d88d3ea38 and it does not answer my problem.I tried Windows > H and got a bar at the top of the screen with a message saying Download...
  4. Speech-to-text not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech-to-text not working: yes, I have read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-not-available-in-current/9147ad8e-138c-4128-85b6-b78d88d3ea38 and it does not answer my problem.I tried Windows > H and got a bar at the top of the screen with a message saying Download...
  5. Voice to text not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice to text not working: Entering Win+H brings up the voice-to-text prompt, but every time I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf" However, internet is very definitely connected I'm using it to...
  6. Voice to text not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice to text not working: Entering Win+H brings up the voice-to-text prompt, but every time I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf" However, internet is very definitely connected I'm using it to...
  7. Texting a Group Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Texting a Group Not Working: I'm using MS Phone Link and have connected my android phone and am happy with the interface. My question is why can I not send text messages to a group of three? It works on single text but not groups? Please Advise...
  8. Texting a Group Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texting a Group Not Working: I'm using MS Phone Link and have connected my android phone and am happy with the interface. My question is why can I not send text messages to a group of three? It works on single text but not groups? Please Advise...
  9. Text to Speech not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text to Speech not working: I'm running Windows 10 Version 1809 (Build 17763.557) and I have English (India) as the system language. The text-to-speech settings shows 2 voices, i.e. Microsoft Heera and Microsoft Ravi, but the preview button doesn't playback any audio/voice. Therefore, when I'm...
  10. Text-to-Speech is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text-to-Speech is not working: Unfortunately Cortana is not working on my Windows 10 PC. This is the only problem since other features are working well. I have an US English language pack installed. I did some troubleshooting like installing updates and reinstalling audio drivers...