Windows 10: Work school account pop ups

Discus and support Work school account pop ups in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to edit family settings on my microsoft account for my daughter but it keeps asking me to sign in with a work or school account? I've... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Viking Jams, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Work school account pop ups

Hi, I am trying to edit family settings on my microsoft account for my daughter but it keeps asking me to sign in with a work or school account? I've never had a work or school account so I cannot access the family settings at all because of this

:)

Viking Jams, Feb 26, 2022
  2. Spacekiek Win User

Work or school account login keeps popping up

Hello,

I've got an issue with a popup that keeps on appearing.

I thought it was for my personal MS account, but after entering my credentials, it pops up again.

I did have a school account, which I've disconnected because I've finished school and it's no longer valid. Somehow I think it's related and still wanting me to login into the school account.

BR

Spacekiek, Feb 26, 2022
  3. Annoying pop up about signing up for work or school account

I don't know what "on a domain" means. I'm not part of any group.

Neither of the articles was any help.

As to the first one, The pop up doesn't ask me to choose between a personal account and a work or school account. It says to sign in to your work or school account; and when I try to sign in, it says my user name is not a work or school account. I hit the
    x in the upper right hand corner and it goes away. But an hour later it's back.

As to the second article, I'm not a business user, and I'm not trying to set anything up.

This is becoming an increasing irritant, is there someone I can call and talk to?

RichardCandelora, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Work school account pop ups

Annoying pop up about signing up for work or school account

I have Microsoft Office 365. Have had it for 2 years. All of a sudden, starting about a week ago, every time I hit "send/receive all folders" I get a pop up which says "Lets get you signed up" and below it says "work or school account". I don't have either.
    It also pops up some times when I just open Outlook. How can I stop this annoying pop up?

RichardCandelora, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Work school account pop ups

1. Work school account pop ups - Similar Threads - school account pop

2. "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  3. A sign-in pop-up shows up saying I have problems with work or school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A sign-in pop-up shows up saying I have problems with work or school account: Every time I open up my laptop and enter my PIN, this sign-in pop-up shows up. I've never had this before except after making a new account for my brother so everyone has their own account to log in. Can anyone tell me what is this sign-in screen for?...
  4. A sign-in pop-up shows up saying I have problems with work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A sign-in pop-up shows up saying I have problems with work or school account: Every time I open up my laptop and enter my PIN, this sign-in pop-up shows up. I've never had this before except after making a new account for my brother so everyone has their own account to log in. Can anyone tell me what is this sign-in screen for?...
  5. A sign-in pop-up shows up saying I have problems with work or school account

6. Work school account pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work school account pop ups: Hi, I am trying to edit family settings on my microsoft account for my daughter but it keeps asking me to sign in with a work or school account? I've never had a work or school account so I cannot access the family settings at all because of this...
  7. Work school account pop ups

Work school account pop ups: Hi, I am trying to edit family settings on my microsoft account for my daughter but it keeps asking me to sign in with a work or school account? I've never had a work or school account so I cannot access the family settings at all because of this...
  8. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  9. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  10. Work or school account login keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account login keeps popping up: Hello, I've got an issue with a popup that keeps on appearing. I thought it was for my personal MS account, but after entering my credentials, it pops up again. I did have a school account, which I've disconnected because I've finished school and it's no longer valid....