Windows 10: work the built in camera

Discus and support work the built in camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am new to Microsoft. I got a Fusion tablet with Windows 10 on it, browser, cameras, etc. I like it, but I don't know how to work the cameras. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fusiafinch9, Jun 1, 2019.

1. work the built in camera

I am new to Microsoft. I got a Fusion tablet with Windows 10 on it, browser, cameras, etc.

I like it, but I don't know how to work the cameras. I want to take an online video interview, but only the rear camera was activated. So I want to simply test the cameras myself and see if both work.

So far, I have no evidence that the front facing camera works. How do I operate that and switch between front and rear cameras?

Clueless about this. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

:)

fusiafinch9, Jun 1, 2019

2. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Jun 1, 2019
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 1, 2019
  4. work the built in camera

Stephanie Sal, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

work the built in camera

1. work the built in camera - Similar Threads - built camera

2. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  3. How do I fix my laptops built in camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my laptops built in camera?: Hello, I am on a Victus by Hp Gaming Laptop 15t-fa100, 15.6" and my camera has disappeared. I have tried to look in device manager to find nothing and looked on the HP support page to find nothing as well. The HP site does not have any drivers for the camera of my computer. I...
  4. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  5. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  6. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  8. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  9. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  10. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7