Windows 10: Workable or visual space on screen

Discus and support Workable or visual space on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; appearance of 'boxes' or they icons? or folders? at the top of screen, each new opens with fold"or website etc. How do I change it? & where can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by otter 40, May 23, 2019.

1. otter 40 Win User

Workable or visual space on screen

appearance of 'boxes' or they icons? or folders? at the top of screen, each new opens with fold"or website etc. How do I change it?

& where can I learn what the basics of verbiage (to even describe a problem)?

Thank You

Otter 40

:)

otter 40, May 23, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 23, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 23, 2019
  4. Lex Del Win User

visual voicemail turn off?

Hi,

To turn off or disable Visual Voicemail, please follow the steps below:

• From the Start screen, tap the Phone tile.
    • Tap the More icon (...) at the bottom of the screen.
    • Tap settings.
    • Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn off.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Workable or visual space on screen - Similar Threads - Workable visual space

2. Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings?: Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/handicapped-visual-screen-settings/7c9cb512-8367-4413-a0eb-8b3e68bcecf6
  3. Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings?: Handicapped - Visual - Screen Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/handicapped-visual-screen-settings/7c9cb512-8367-4413-a0eb-8b3e68bcecf6
  4. HOH2LATEST UPGRADE NIGHTMARE NO LONGER HAVE A WORKABLE WINDOWS EDITION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOH2LATEST UPGRADE NIGHTMARE NO LONGER HAVE A WORKABLE WINDOWS EDITION: All folders and files in HP directories have elevate privilegescan no longer access MMC because it says my edition of windows does not have the capability of snap insI now have an win32 executable file TROJANI tried to reset the PC from both the cloud and the local. and...
  5. changing screen space

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing screen space: How would I change "Screen Space" to properly use a video editing software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-screen-space/365fb03b-6246-4545-bb08-7c4701bb4cd6
  6. Screen twiching visual bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen twiching visual bug: Hello, Since the new update, I have been experiencing a visual bug. When i change my keyboard with alt + shift shortcut, I can see a bar with the 2 keyboard settings int the middle of my screen on the right side. Its really annoying. Reinstalling graphics drivers didn't work....
  7. Visual Studio just a blank screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio just a blank screen: I launched Visual Studio and no window pops up but it is visible from the taskbar. When I launch activities view I can see the app, but the app displays no content even in the activities window. It is just transparent and not even white like a "hung" application. What...
  8. Battery "Plugged in, not charging" - has a workable fix been found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery "Plugged in, not charging" - has a workable fix been found: I have tried the uninstall drive/auto reinstall etc. Nothing works. It is not the battery or the cord, or the transformer - I replaced them all, and found the problem still exists....
  9. Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening: I have tried all of the fixes I came across on the form except reinstalling Windows and nothing seems to work. I've tried the powershell commands, the re-registering of Store with no affect. The last time I had this problem I reinstalled an imagine backup that fixed the...
  10. Win 10 Workable on old hardware?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 Workable on old hardware?: I own a Toshiba NB100-10Y (netbook ) with following hardware: CPU: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270@1.60GHz RAM: 798MHz 2GB RAM Is this: 1. enough to clean install Window 10 Home Edition 32-bit and 2. will it be workable? thanks for any anser, gabriël 43393