Windows 10: Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

Discus and support Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there,We have been using Workday to synchronise User accounts through Azure to our On-Prem Active Directory. For about 4-6 weeks we have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Timo Kettner, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

Hello there,We have been using Workday to synchronise User accounts through Azure to our On-Prem Active Directory. For about 4-6 weeks we have been facing the issue now that Multi-valued attributes are no longer written correctly to the on-prem AD which was working before. This specifically effects the Assigned Provisioning Group from Workday using xpath: wd:Worker/wd:Worker_Data/wd:Account_Provisioning_Data/wdWorkday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from... :provisioning_Group_Assignment_Data[wd:Status='Assigned']/wdWorkday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from... :provisioning_Group/textWe are currently seeing the following behaviour:An Employee in Workday has Provisioning groups

:)

Timo Kettner, Aug 16, 2022

2. Workday

I suggest that you ask these questions of your System Admin in the I.T. Dept. where you are employed.

Bill Smithers, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Attributes of directories

Hi,

Can someone let me know how to identify attributes of directories and give me a couple of examples please,

Many thanks

DianneJensern, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

1. Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from... - Similar Threads - Workday Prem Active

2. Computer Database Sync Issue - Directory Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Database Sync Issue - Directory Name: I have several Access databases and files I want to use on 2 different computers. One computer is set up as C:\users\admin\OneDrive\ etc... . That's where all my files are located. The other new one is set up as C:\users\wcrim\OneDrive\ etc... There are linkages in various...
  3. Computer Database Sync Issue - Directory Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Database Sync Issue - Directory Name: I have several Access databases and files I want to use on 2 different computers. One computer is set up as C:\users\admin\OneDrive\ etc... . That's where all my files are located. The other new one is set up as C:\users\wcrim\OneDrive\ etc... There are linkages in various...
  4. Active Directory - not able to update lockouttime attribute.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory - not able to update lockouttime attribute.: While Updating lockouttime attributeas a large integer for an user in active directory, getting below error.Operation failed. Error code : 0x57The parameter is incorrect00000057: SysErr: DSID-031A12C8, problem 22Invalid argument, data 0.any help is appreciated....
  5. Active Directory - not able to update lockouttime attribute.

Active Directory - not able to update lockouttime attribute.: While Updating lockouttime attributeas a large integer for an user in active directory, getting below error.Operation failed. Error code : 0x57The parameter is incorrect00000057: SysErr: DSID-031A12C8, problem 22Invalid argument, data 0.any help is appreciated....
  6. Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...: Hello there,We have been using Workday to synchronise User accounts through Azure to our On-Prem Active Directory. For about 4-6 weeks we have been facing the issue now that Multi-valued attributes are no longer written correctly to the on-prem AD which was working before....
  7. Active Directory Domain Services issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Domain Services issue: Hello,we are encountering the following issue as shown in the screenshot whenever we log in to the domain controller.I need your help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-issue/7ee583af-4809-48de-aef7-c5364b7d49a5
  8. Couldn't create a new attribute in Active Directory Schema

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't create a new attribute in Active Directory Schema: Hello everyone, Firstly, I created a new attribute it was OK. Then I defunced and removed from classes. Restarted Active Directory Domain Services. Then I wanted recreate the same attribute but I couldn't do it. It tells me: An attemp was made to add an object to the...
  9. Windows 10 Mail - Multi-Device Sync Issues

Windows 10 Mail - Multi-Device Sync Issues: Hi Forum, I have this problem trying to get Windows 10 Mail working the way I want it. Basically I have one desktop, a laptop and a surface tablet. I have multiple mail accounts all running through Windows 10 Mail, all using IMAP, Outlook or Exchange. I can send and...
  10. Workday

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Workday: Belk recently informed employees of the need to access payckeck information through Workday. The problem is, it rarely works and no other option is available to employees. Seven apps for workday have permission to access my account --and or computer --and I can NOT opt out. I...