Windows 10: Workday

Discus and support Workday in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Belk recently informed employees of the need to access payckeck information through Workday. The problem is, it rarely works and no other option is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Victoria Steele, May 9, 2019.

1. Workday

Belk recently informed employees of the need to access payckeck information through Workday. The problem is, it rarely works and no other option is available to employees. Seven apps for workday have permission to access my account --and or computer --and I can NOT opt out. I consider this a security issue, because apps are a very weak link in computer security. Has Belk hijacked my personal computer? Why can't I see paycheck amounts? Why am I limited to ONLY using Workday? Why can't I opt out of Belk's apps?

:)

Victoria Steele, May 9, 2019

2. E90 alarm for workdays doesn't work

Hi all, the alarm settings for workdays doesn't work anymore after upgrade to latest FW 210.34.75, it only selects on individual day for alarm instead of entire work week.

Now I have to set for each day, is there away to change this?

gemini632003, May 9, 2019
  3. SPSFScott Win User
    Printers no longer work in Windows 10

Good suggestion. I tried this on Windows 10 machine with Epson XP-620 on home wifi network connection.

It worked! Yeah!

I struggled with this for half the workday until I came across you post.

Thank you

SPSFScott, May 9, 2019
  4. ChanC C Win User

Workday

Printers no longer work in Windows 10

Thanks

ChanC C, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Workday

1. Workday - Similar Threads - Workday

2. Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...: Hello there,We have been using Workday to synchronise User accounts through Azure to our On-Prem Active Directory. For about 4-6 weeks we have been facing the issue now that Multi-valued attributes are no longer written correctly to the on-prem AD which was working before....
  3. Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Workday to On-Prem Active Directory: Issue with Multi-valued attributes syncing from...: Hello there,We have been using Workday to synchronise User accounts through Azure to our On-Prem Active Directory. For about 4-6 weeks we have been facing the issue now that Multi-valued attributes are no longer written correctly to the on-prem AD which was working before....
  4. Windows Update ignores my active hours settings! Updating in the middle of my workday...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update ignores my active hours settings! Updating in the middle of my workday...: Windows has done updates during my active hours that I have set in my computer settings, why? The last update took over two hours while I was trying to run my business using the computer. I'm very frustrated that windows update is ignoring my active hours that I have set. I...
  5. Windows Update ignores my active hours settings! Updating in the middle of my workday...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update ignores my active hours settings! Updating in the middle of my workday...: Windows has done updates during my active hours that I have set in my computer settings, why? The last update took over two hours while I was trying to run my business using the computer. I'm very frustrated that windows update is ignoring my active hours that I have set. I...
  6. Windows Update ignores my active hours settings! Updating in the middle of my workday...

in Windows 10 Gaming