Windows 10: Workflow capture software?

Discus and support Workflow capture software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ongoing project that involves moving files and data into a folder structure. I've set up a kind of workflow that involves having the input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by geek 0001, Apr 15, 2020.

1. geek 0001 Win User

Workflow capture software?

I have an ongoing project that involves moving files and data into a folder structure. I've set up a kind of workflow that involves having the input folder and output folders in separate windows, and the spreadsheet of where the files and data should be going. The project spans both screens and it's kind of annoying to have to keep setting it up all the time when I switch my machine on.

I don't want to leave my machine running overnight, since that's a bit wasteful. Also sleep mode is...

geek 0001, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Apr 15, 2020
  3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Workflow capture software? ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Kokich Win User

Capturing reference Win10 1803 image for MDT 2013

Hi Kari,
    This is tremendous job thank you for all your efforts to create this great workflow. I believe many admins are really appreciated to learn this. I have a question if I want to capture a custom image for MDT deployment for Win 10 1803 how these steps are will change it since the TS are taking care of drive partitioning and we have customsettings.ini and bootstrap.ini files created. I try your workflow except to create the partitioning answer file, only i create unattended answer.xml with the OEM settings but it does not work. Also, I use a script to delete all Windows Store Apps which is really important for our image during the time when the reference machine was connected to the internet, and according to another article that is an issue when Sysprep to capture the WIM. The wim file is created without any errors but when start the dep[loyment failed with Error: 5640 50: Run DISM.exe. What is your suggestion about this scenario?
    Thank you for your time and effort here!

Kokich, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Workflow capture software? - Similar Threads - Workflow capture software

2. Workflow CustomActivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  3. Workflow CustomActivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  4. Rupture in Workflow

Rupture in Workflow: Every time I edit and save a copy of a given photo, Photos would go back to the original folder and I could just see the next photo and keep editing/saving. That's how it used to be until a few weeks ago. Now after I save a copy the only thing I am able to see is the saved...
  5. Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software?: Hello! I'm wondering if it is possible to capture the blue achievements message that pops up, using video recording software?I'm not entirely sure which process is triggering the achievement, so I don't know what to target. I tried several times when completing achievements...
  6. Workflow optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workflow optimization: [ATTACH] I am trying to optimize my workflow. What is this called and can I customize it? submitted by /u/wardie304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkz6od/workflow_optimization/
  7. How to capture the font used in software window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to capture the font used in software window?: I'm not sure what fonts are used in the software or game interface, and now it's not working. [img] 163823
  8. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software: Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre any help please ? 155422
  9. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.: Some Lenovo computers have a feature called Eye Care Mode that will adjust the display temperature automatically. When this feature is enabled, captures may appear to have a yellow or orange tint. This also happens when using the Windows Snipping Tool. Turn off Eye Care Mode...
  10. recommended screen capture software for PC?

recommended screen capture software for PC?: currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down. It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size. I don't need...