Windows 10: Workgroup access asking for login credentials

Discus and support Workgroup access asking for login credentials in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear reader, I have been wanting to get the answer to my questions for a long time. Every where I ready an answer to my problem it talks about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by parachamk, Oct 10, 2019.

1. parachamk Win User

Workgroup access asking for login credentials

Dear reader,

I have been wanting to get the answer to my questions for a long time. Every where I ready an answer to my problem it talks about turning off the password protection in folder sharing.

I have done it a few times but my problem still stands.

I have two Surface 4 running windows 10. I can see them in my workgroup folder but when i click on the icon i get the "enter network credentials" msg.

Please some one help!!!

Cheers.

:)

parachamk, Oct 10, 2019

2. Part of a WorkGroup Network but Computer asking for Domain Credentials trying to access workgroup Compouters

Hi,

I have 2 HP Computers and a Belkin Router, both are connected to the same network

Every time am trying to access a shared Drive in the other computer from my Windows 10 it ask me for Domain Credentials

Both of my Computers are on WORKGROUP

The computer am trying to Access name is "Sys-Pc" with Windows 7

My Windows 10 Computer is Called "Mahmoud"

When I type \\Sys-Pc\D to access the Shared D Drive

a Pop screen comes asking for Domain UID/PWD even tho am part of workgroup on both computers

Please Advise

Thanks

Workgroup access asking for login credentials 22592bfa-350d-4f6d-a03d-d6881d1f8896.jpg

Workgroup access asking for login credentials 0e229328-34ba-44b3-a25f-7951fa25be78.jpg

Workgroup access asking for login credentials 677cd62a-3b40-4691-834c-c9dbe82ae854.jpg

Mahmoud Gouda, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Credentials manager access

How do I access my password list - when I am running my PC without any Windows login or password ?

I have built my laptop using Windows 10 / 64 - without the need/requirement for any login or password

In order to see a Web Credentials password, you are required to enter a Windows credentials password - which I do not have (because I have built the PC without the requirement for such a login) .....(although I have tried my Hotmail login - which gives me
    access to email but fails to give me access to Web credentials)

What can I do to view my password list ?

Steeboo, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Workgroup access asking for login credentials

Generic Credentials

Hi,

Saving your login information in the Windows Credential Manager can be helpful as it saves time when logging in to websites or other computers on a network. To provide you the best steps in resolving your issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is your email domain?
    • Are you using Outlook app, Mail app, or Outlook.com to access your email?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Workgroup access asking for login credentials

1. Workgroup access asking for login credentials - Similar Threads - Workgroup access asking

2. Login Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Credentials: My remote LAN PC's keep asking for login credentials but I use a PIN to log into the computer on my LAN that has the network drive I need to access. What do I use on my network computers to access the computer with the network drive?...
  3. Login Credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Credentials: My remote LAN PC's keep asking for login credentials but I use a PIN to log into the computer on my LAN that has the network drive I need to access. What do I use on my network computers to access the computer with the network drive?...
  4. Workgroup access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workgroup access: My desktop running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 connects to router via Ethernet. My laptop running Windows 10 Home 20H2 connects to router via WiFi. Both have been moved to the same novel workgroup name. On "This PC" under "Network", the laptop can see the desktop, but the desktop...
  5. Login credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login credentials: Are my log in credentials automatically stored on my hdd/ssd? can someone view it if they have/stole my pc? P. S. I don't wanna use Bitlocker though. submitted by /u/MrRightknow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8zhyq/login_credentials/
  6. When trying to access remote desktop it asks for credentials ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    When trying to access remote desktop it asks for credentials ???: I have setup a new computer in my network. ALL other comcuters in the network CAN access each others remote desktop WITHOUT asking for credentials. What do I mis at the new computer to access WITHOUT it asking for credentials ?...
  7. Asking for Network Credentials

Asking for Network Credentials: I have two machines, A and B. Both run W10 1909 as local accounts. Each have the same user name and are connected to the same private network. Both appear in the other's File Explorer. A can access B but when tries to access A it gets an "Enter Network Credentials" message....
  8. SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...: Hello, without an existing Workgroup Logon I try to migrate a Microsoft Access 2016 Database to SQL Server Express 2017. On my Microsoft Windows 10 I removed all Workgroups. But when I try to migrate my Microsoft Access 2016 Database I am always questioned for the...
  9. Homegroup problem - accessing shares asks for credentials

Homegroup problem - accessing shares asks for credentials: Well, this problem is making me NUTS... Several PCs in my store.. some running W7 starter, some W10 Home pro. A few days ago suddenly I could no longer access a folder on another W10 computer, where we tend to store a lot of important documents. The computer where the...
  10. Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup

Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup: Hello I have a workgroup of 3 computers 1 Windows 7 2 Windows 10 Same workgroup name for each computer From My Windows 7 Machine I set-up the sharing Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings I have Amin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server 2019 workgroup shared drive asking for credentials