Windows 10: Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop

Discus and support Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Wanna do home based job? One of the primary requirements is having a knowledge on Microsoft office. Ever wondered how big the windows can help us on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JESSICAESPINOSA1, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop

Wanna do home based job? One of the primary requirements is having a knowledge on Microsoft office.

Ever wondered how big the windows can help us on our job. Especially home based jobs requires us that we must have a PC or Laptop on windows and Microsoft applications.

Check out my blog on what are the reasons why we shift to home based job.

https://jessicaespinosa2wa.wixsite.com/fsbj/blogs

https://jessicaespinosa2wa.wixsite.com/fsbj

:)

JESSICAESPINOSA1, Nov 3, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop

1. Working at home using your windows PC or Laptop - Similar Threads - Working home using

2. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  3. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  4. Application works on Windows 10 Home 64 Desktop but not on laptops using same Windows platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application works on Windows 10 Home 64 Desktop but not on laptops using same Windows platform: I have Windows 10 Home 64 on both my desktop and laptops. My Quicken Home Inventory software continues to work on my desktop with all updates installed. However, the software no longer works on the laptops Dell and Lenovo 2-in-1 using the same Windows 10 Home 64 platform. Can...
  5. Changing a home pc to a work pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing a home pc to a work pc: My organization is a school and it has a Microsoft 365 account. In the school where I work, all of the computers have Windows 10. Some computers allow users to sign in with their Microsoft work account, and if I wanted to add or remove them myself I would go to...
  6. Working from Home? Turn your Windows 10 Laptop or Tablet into a Second Monitor!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Working from Home? Turn your Windows 10 Laptop or Tablet into a Second Monitor!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PreludePianist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpnpyq/working_from_home_turn_your_windows_10_laptop_or/
  7. Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop: Hi, I just got a new lenovo flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to link my phone to my pc but whenever I click "Link Phone", i get an error saying "Something went wrong". I tried restarting my computer, resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app...
  8. Tips for Improving Your PC's Performance in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tips for Improving Your PC's Performance in Windows 10 Home: Good morning, Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me some "tips for improving PC performance in Windows 10 Home". I also want the operating system to be optimized. I mention that a built-in 8GB RAM and RAM used is 6.93 GB. I checked out last night in Task Manager at the...
  9. Laptop not working on home or work networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not working on home or work networks: When I got up yesterday morning and tried to check the weather, I found my internet not working correctly. I was connected to my home network. When I hovered my pointer over the wifi symbol on the taskbar, it informed me that I was connected to my home network and had...
  10. home-built PC "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    home-built PC "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC": Today, Windows 10 is released. I have not yet gotten a notification from Microsoft. I have a home-built PC from components. I know that it is good enough for Windows 10. If you have a home-built PC have you seen this message when you click on your "Get Windows 10"...