Windows 10: Working hardrives not working on specific pc

Discus and support Working hardrives not working on specific pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 hard drives all of them work perfectly fine on other computers. One of them also works on mine all 3 used to work before but now aside from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Norbert1996, May 11, 2022.

1. Working hardrives not working on specific pc

I have 3 hard drives all of them work perfectly fine on other computers. One of them also works on mine all 3 used to work before but now aside from my boot drive which is always at 100% if I plug in another hard drive my pc either refuses to boot or if it does boot it is suuuuuper slow like taking multiple minutes to just boot to desktop. I have ordered an SSD onlineyet to arrive but I still want to use my hardrives . What seems to be the issue in my pc.

:)

Norbert1996, May 11, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 11, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 11, 2022
  4. Working hardrives not working on specific pc

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Working hardrives not working on specific pc

1. Working hardrives not working on specific pc - Similar Threads - Working hardrives working

2. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific keys not working sometimes: Hello,I have this very annoying problem, where specific keys on my keyboard don't work sometimes. The keys being: p,i,o,r, u and right Shift. Sometimes they don't respond at all for a longer while and then randomly start working again for a moment, sometimes they work totally...
  3. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific keys not working sometimes: Hello,I have this very annoying problem, where specific keys on my keyboard don't work sometimes. The keys being: p,i,o,r, u and right Shift. Sometimes they don't respond at all for a longer while and then randomly start working again for a moment, sometimes they work totally...
  4. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Working hardrives not working on specific pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working hardrives not working on specific pc: I have 3 hard drives all of them work perfectly fine on other computers. One of them also works on mine all 3 used to work before but now aside from my boot drive which is always at 100% if I plug in another hard drive my pc either refuses to boot or if it does boot it is...
  6. Working hardrives not working on specific pc

Working hardrives not working on specific pc: I have 3 hard drives all of them work perfectly fine on other computers. One of them also works on mine all 3 used to work before but now aside from my boot drive which is always at 100% if I plug in another hard drive my pc either refuses to boot or if it does boot it is...
  7. Working hardrives not working on specific pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Left shift not working specificly on {

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left shift not working specificly on {: Hello, since i updated to Windows 11 i have been getting this problem.My left shift button works on every single key i use exempt except of { left curly bracket specificly, i can type the right curly bracket using left shift,. i code in C# and C++ so this is a big...
  9. Left shift not working specificly on {

Left shift not working specificly on {: Hello, since i updated to Windows 11 i have been getting this problem.My left shift button works on every single key i use exempt except of { left curly bracket specificly, i can type the right curly bracket using left shift,. i code in C# and C++ so this is a big...
  10. specific game not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    specific game not working: I am trying to play "World of Tennis: Roaring 20's." But the game keeps having network issues, saying that I need an active Internet connection to play. I do have an active Internet. How else can I fix this problem?...