Windows 10: Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page...

Discus and support Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When working with Office or in Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse or touch pad; like the page doesn't let go of the mouse. I had had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShirleyNye, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page...

When working with Office or in Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse or touch pad; like the page doesn't let go of the mouse. I had had help from Dell several times and they say it's softwear. Laptop has been in for service for virus removal. Any mouse I use has the same problem. Please help...

:)

ShirleyNye, Aug 20, 2018
  2. playa787 Win User

Facebook pages.

I like to follow my facebook 'likes' or favorite non- friend pages, not just my friends. I just wanted to know if there was a way to pin any of my 'like' pages' to my start page as a tile, like I would do with any of my contacts. If there isn't
    a way, there should be. It would make the phone closer to a real 'facebook phone'.

playa787, Aug 20, 2018
  3. tpgillam Win User
    OneNote page jumps when moving mouse if marker is present

This is a bug report rather than a question - do please advise if there is somewhere more appropriate to send it.

Steps to reproduce:

• Create a page containing exactly one text box, with a single word
    • Label this line with a "marker", e.g. check box or question mark.
    • Move the mouse repeatedly over and out of/into the textbox area.
    Expected response: nothing to happen except for the mouse cursor to move.

Observed response: the whole view jumps horizontally sporadically.

Details: I'm using OneNote for Windows 10, version 17.9226.20641.0. Windows 10 is version 1709, build 16299.431.

Additional comments:

Whilst reproducible in a very small example as described above, the problem is more pernicious in a more heavily populated page that contains a mix of text and images. Moving the cursor still results in horizontal jumping, but sometimes the entire view gradually
    shifts to one side. This jumping is visually jarring, and greatly detracting to the overall experience.

Moved from Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

tpgillam, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Dent1 Win User

Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page...

Any Facebook page / group expert????

Any facebook experts here? I have this annoying problem with one of my groups. When I post content on my group it appears on a small corner on the left hand side at the bottom called "post to page". It's very annoying as my audience don't get a good chance to see it.

On my other page whenever I post content it appears in the center of the page at the very top, which is what I prefer.

I have no clue why this page is acting like this, it never used to until recently. Does any know why it does this. If a genuine facebook expert can help me I can post some screenshots and go into my detail about my issue.

Thanks.

Dent1, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page...

1. Working in Office or Facebook, my page moves independently from my mouse; like the page... - Similar Threads - Working Office Facebook

2. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  3. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  4. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  6. My pages keep going back when I move my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pages keep going back when I move my mouse: I am writing this on mobile. All of a sudden for some reason now that if i go onto google chrome and i search up any website and i go onto it as soon as i move my mouse it sends me back to the starter page as if i pressed the undo button i dont know what to do can someone...
  7. my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese

in Browsers and Email
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Japanese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  8. my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese

in Windows 10 Support
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Chinese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  9. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  10. Moving between pages without a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving between pages without a mouse: I cannot figure out how to return to the previous page without a mouse. I use a laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-between-pages-without-a-mouse/b439515a-ba07-4d09-92c3-6b72ca6b0449