Windows 10: WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000

Discus and support WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have microsoft wireless mouse 1000 working very nice with window 10. suddenly mouse leser led light at bottom of mouse not blinking ,I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vvarora, Sep 24, 2018.

1. vvarora Win User

WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000

I have microsoft wireless mouse 1000 working very nice with window 10. suddenly mouse leser led light at bottom of mouse not blinking ,I change battries but no response. what is the problem mouse is not working.

***Moved from: Accessories / Other.***

:)

vvarora, Sep 24, 2018

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 not working

Hello,

Please provide some more information to understand the issue better?

• What happens when you try connecting the mouse to other ports?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you tried to fix this issue?

• Connect the wireless mobile mouse 1000 to a port on another computer and check if it works.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press
      Enter.

• Click on “Hardware and Devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Re-install the USB Controllers.

• Press Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc
      , and then press Enter.

• Expand the Universal Serial Bus Controllers section.

• Uninstall each of the devices under the USB Controller section by right-clicking on each one, and then clicking
      Uninstall.

• Close the Device Manager and restart your computer.
    Windows will automatically re-install the USB controllers in your computer, without you having to do anything further. Your computer should now run USB devices properly.

Let us know if it fixes the issue.

SujataMoktan, Sep 24, 2018
  3. MSlate Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 not working

Original title: Wireless Mouse Not Working

Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted
    correctly and turned the mouse off and on but nothing works. How can I fix this?

MSlate, Sep 24, 2018
  4. WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000

Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-1000

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000

1. WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000 - Similar Threads - WORKING WIRELESS MOUSE

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly: I bought a Microsoft package with a wireless mouse and keyboard one year and three months ago. Both worked perfectly until some days ago when the mouse started to work wrongly. It looks like it remains clicking, even though I have already stopped clicking, and some...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly: I bought a Microsoft package with a wireless mouse and keyboard one year and three months ago. Both worked perfectly until some days ago when the mouse started to work wrongly. It looks like it remains clicking, even though I have already stopped clicking, and some...
  4. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000: Help pleaseMy mouse model 1000 isn't working.Can I buy a replacement that will work with my existing wireless dongle and wireless keyboard?What options do I have?...
  5. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000: Help pleaseMy mouse model 1000 isn't working.Can I buy a replacement that will work with my existing wireless dongle and wireless keyboard?What options do I have?...
  6. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  8. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed
  9. wireless mouse 1000 will not work after reconnecting lap top

wireless mouse 1000 will not work after reconnecting lap top: I disconnected my Dell laptop to travel and reconnected and my 1000 mouse nor my 3050 keyboard work 1. I really don't know if they are bluetooth or wireless 2. My bluetooth does not discover either 3. receiver is connected (looks like a thumb drive) 4. Using Windows...
  10. Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required: Hi I need a replacement for the receiver for my 1000 Mouse and Keyboard. The PID is 03075-545-0866483-91425 Is this something that you can help me with?...