Windows 10: Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

Discus and support Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Shaw2, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and seemingly working properly. I signed into my microsoft account, saw the pending request to purchase palworld and approved it. My credit card was charged and I had a successful message having purchased the game for my son. I verified my order history at account.microsoft.com and confirmed that I have ordered it, my card

:)

William Shaw2, Feb 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 kids games

Windows 10 computer - I cannot afford a new computer. It seems mean to have all the good kids games only for Windows 11. My kids want to play too, though we don't have much money.

Debbie Ross1, Feb 23, 2024
  3. AeroCsr Win User
    Kid screen time: gaming time versus school work time

Thank you, It seems to work.

I've created two accounts. Me been the only admin of the system (s), I do install only app games on the gaming account, while office and school apps are installed for all users.

• Kid-gamer account: is limited on daily screen time, have controlled Microsoft Store purchasing capabilities, and allows downloading stuff, not installing it (admin rights).
    • Kid-school account: unlimited screen time, no Microsoft Store purchasing capabilities (not even free stuff). Any application that is required to be blocked can only be blocked after been used for the first time and reported on the "family"
      dashboard. That is a pretty easy way to do it.

Same for web sites containing inline games. After been used for the first time, they can be added to the list of blocked sites.

Having to wait for an application or website to be visited for the first time to be able to add it to the list is not proactive. Any smart ideas on that regard would be appreciated.

Has Edge any embedded functionality we could leverage ?

Thank you !

AeroCsr, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store

Hi, few days ago I tried buying Minecraft game for my kid and the game is my Windows Store instead of his. How can I give him the game? I don't want him to play the game under my MS account on Windows 10 machine.

Sasa1977-Si, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

1. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game. - Similar Threads - Working bought game

2. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  3. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  4. bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store: Hi, few days ago I tried buying Minecraft game for my kid and the game is my Windows Store instead of his. How can I give him the game? I don't want him to play the game under my MS account on Windows 10 machine....
  5. bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store: Hi, few days ago I tried buying Minecraft game for my kid and the game is my Windows Store instead of his. How can I give him the game? I don't want him to play the game under my MS account on Windows 10 machine....
  6. bought game for kid and now he can't see it in store

7. add money to kids account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  8. Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working

Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working: I purchased a realm for me and my friends to play and then it did not work it said "Purchase successful but unable to create realm" it has been like that for around a week. Also now when I try to create a realm it won't let me it says unable to connect to store....
  9. Microsoft Kids Games

Microsoft Kids Games: Hello! I am looking to download some Microsoft games on my PC that are educational and good for kids. I am trying to find games that have no in-app purchases, and don't require an internet connection once downloaded. Does anyone have any recommendations that they have...
  10. Someone bought games using my account

Someone bought games using my account: So, I recently received an e-mail confirming the payment of 2 different games using my card. I lost my Xbox a while ago (my father gave it away), is it possible that the person who has it is using my account to buy stuff for themselves? I still have the same e mail address...