Windows 10: Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

Discus and support Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So I tried downloading minecraft in microsoft store two weeks ago and I did the usual, added my card info, asked parents for permission, they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gerbaeg, Mar 7, 2021.

1. gerbaeg Win User

Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. 71616603-d160-4c1d-9f40-4a3354f76165?upload=true.png So I tried downloading minecraft in microsoft store two weeks ago and I did the usual, added my card info, asked parents for permission, they accepted and then I got this message and then nothing, it still just says buy and that is what it has been doing for two weeks now, I don't know what to do...

:)

gerbaeg, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Approvals in Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2053985

Tenforo, Mar 7, 2021
  3. MineCraft for PC approved by parental control, won't download.

My child is trying to purchase MineCraft on her Windows PC. She clicked "Buy" in the ms store and it prompted to ask for parental approval. This was done, and the parent approved the purchase. However, when we try to install the software, we now get a
    window that says "Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit."... but then nothing gets added to the window, even over 24 hours later. How to proceed?

StephenPearce4, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

1. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. - Similar Threads - Working looks was

2. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  3. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  4. Approval Not Working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Approval Not Working: We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it...
  5. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.: I was attempting to send a 25 dollar request to get Robux. I don't know if this is something specific with Roblox, or if it has something to do with Microsoft itself, but I've been trying to fix this for a while. Any reason as to why this keeps happening?I tried with the ones...
  6. Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the website and it said Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. After, i went on the store and it said Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit. What do i do?...
  7. Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the website and it said Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. After, i went on the store and it said Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit. What do i do?...
  8. Should updating to 2004 look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should updating to 2004 look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendaryAyser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5v2o8/should_updating_to_2004_look_like_this/
  9. programs windows looks like in 16-bit mode

in Windows 10 Support
    programs windows looks like in 16-bit mode: I noticed recently that some programs windows shows like in 16-bit mode, I noticed this a few day ago! Did not make any changes except update to 1803, maybe this has something to do with it ? Thank you before and now: [img] [img] 110460
  10. What a PROPER start menu should look like

in Windows 10 Support
    What a PROPER start menu should look like: Hi there IMO a DECENT functioning start menu should be totally user customiseable with a SEARCH at the TOP rather than at the bottom of the screen. Here's an example from Linux KDE desktop --totally customiseable. You can switch it too to a "classic cascadable Menu"...