Windows 10: Working on updates problem

Discus and support Working on updates problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Queen Akinyi, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Working on updates problem

My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it goes back to the same place.I have tried start up repair unfortunately it says I have opened wrongly.What can I possibly do to fix those problem

:)

Queen Akinyi, Jun 20, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Working on updates problem

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Working on updates problem

1. Working on updates problem - Similar Threads - Working updates problem

2. Working on updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Working on updates problem: My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it goes back to the same place.I have tried start up repair unfortunately it says I have opened wrongly.What can I possibly do to...
  3. Working on updates problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates problem: My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it goes back to the same place.I have tried start up repair unfortunately it says I have opened wrongly.What can I possibly do to...
  4. windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update is not working . whats is the problem?: windows update is not working . whats is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-whats-is-the-problem/25ee9709-8bbc-4323-bd2d-ea7edd654e2b
  5. windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

windows update is not working . whats is the problem?: windows update is not working . whats is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-whats-is-the-problem/25ee9709-8bbc-4323-bd2d-ea7edd654e2b
  6. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  7. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  8. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Problem - View Windows Updates not working

Problem - View Windows Updates not working: I'm running Windows 10 x64 v1909 When I go in to Settings > Update and Security I do not have the Windows Update on the left menu to click on This is off the web [ATTACH] But in mine it is like this [ATTACH] How do I fix my computer to make "Windows Update" appear?...
  10. Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing: I noticed recently that Version 1803, now at OS Build 17134.112, was not checking for updates, so I ran Enable_Check_for_updates_in_Windows_Update.reg and rebooted. When that did not work, I ran it again, rebooted, still no update checking. A few minutes ago, I downloaded...