Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT

Discus and support Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Updated July 1, 2015 1:40 pm - Today’s Internet of Things landscape is a modern day Tower of Babel – a proliferation of communication protocols and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 1, 2015
  2. Jsssssssss Win User
    Jsssssssss, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Best license option for Windows 10 single-purpose device

Windows 10 IoT for Industry Devices is what you need:

Windows 10 IoT

• Windows 10 IoT for industry devices

Desktop Shell, Win32 apps, Universal Apps and Drivers

1 GB, 16 GB Storage

x86
    • Windows 10 IoT for mobile devices

Modern Shell, Universal Apps and Drivers

512 MB RAM, 4 GB Storage

ARM
    • Windows 10 IoT for small devices

No Shell, Universal Apps and drivers

256 MB RAM, 2GB storage

x86 or ARM
    Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/18/windows-10-iot-powering-the-internet-of-things/

Andre Da Costa, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT - Similar Threads - Working Toward Universal

2. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  3. Headphones don't work 2018.08.14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones don't work 2018.08.14: When I plug in headphones windows indicates new hardware connected. No icon for headphones indicated with other hardware recognized in Control Panel. All tests related to sound, sound card function, plus volume settings indicate that output sound is being produced. I have two...
  4. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  5. Links within display settings not working

Links within display settings not working: [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080....
  6. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly: My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS. On July 29th, 2015 we updated to windows 10 for free. I actually have one system for back up to the other 3, so I updated that one...
  8. Gaming Headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Headset mic wont work: I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-headset-mic-wont-work/2dcd9c2b-361d-4741-a3e6-90c83b95cfec
  9. Windows defender not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender not working: When I click on the Security Center it will not open. I get no error or anything it "sits there" for a second then goes away....
  10. Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.

Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.: Np9Ow_Nf-4o So the following video got me a bit closer to what I was attempting to do right now. See I'm trying to recycle this old laptop hard drive a friend gave me, but for some strange reason the [expletive] decided for some reason long ago, that his data was so worth...