Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT

Discus and support Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Updated July 1, 2015 1:40 pm - Today’s Internet of Things landscape is a modern day Tower of Babel – a proliferation of communication protocols and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 1, 2015
  2. Jsssssssss Win User
    Jsssssssss, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Best license option for Windows 10 single-purpose device

Windows 10 IoT for Industry Devices is what you need:

Windows 10 IoT

• Windows 10 IoT for industry devices

Desktop Shell, Win32 apps, Universal Apps and Drivers

1 GB, 16 GB Storage

x86
    • Windows 10 IoT for mobile devices

Modern Shell, Universal Apps and Drivers

512 MB RAM, 4 GB Storage

ARM
    • Windows 10 IoT for small devices

No Shell, Universal Apps and drivers

256 MB RAM, 2GB storage

x86 or ARM
    Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/18/windows-10-iot-powering-the-internet-of-things/

Andre Da Costa, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT

Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT - Similar Threads - Working Toward Universal

1. Mouse Scroll wheel works -sometimes- but not all the time :s ?

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse Scroll wheel works -sometimes- but not all the time :s ?: My mouse wheel will work sometimes but not all the time. I am convinced that its not a hardware fault, but anyone else had issues with mice and Win10 ? (there is no special driver from manu website.) Anker Vertical Mouse 112601
  2. Dark Theme won't work on build 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Theme won't work on build 1803: Hey guys, just updated to windows 10, Build 1803. I was really pumped on the new Dark Theme offered by Windows but it only partially works. When I select dark theme, the settings window (and some other apps) will turn dark, but File Explorer and everything else does not....
  3. Error 423 Music2pc not working.

in Windows 10 News
    Error 423 Music2pc not working.: Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download. Recently I'm getting the error as on...
  4. Music2pc not working. Error 423

in Windows 10 News
    Music2pc not working. Error 423: Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download. Recently I'm getting the error as on...
  5. Internet Shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Shortcuts no longer working: I have a problem with Internet short-cuts on my Desktop. This has only occurred since the April 2018 update. Internet short-cuts which previously worked ok now appear to open a text file. Which looks like this: [{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}] Prop3=19,2...
  6. Internet Shortcuts on Desktop no longer working

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Shortcuts on Desktop no longer working: I have a problem with Internet short-cuts on my Desktop. This has only occurred since the April 2018 update. Internet short-cuts which previously worked ok now appear to open a text file. Which looks like this: [{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}] Prop3=19,2...
  7. Microsoft Working Towards a Password-Free World: CEO Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Working Towards a Password-Free World: CEO Satya Nadella: Windows Hello makes the traditional password useless [img] With growing concerns over security of emails and mobile phones, technology giant Microsoft Thursday said it is working on ways to rid tech users of their worries over passwords. "One of the biggest...
Working Toward Universal Interoperability in IoT solved