Windows 10: working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size.

Discus and support working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My understanding is frame size determines the number of packets sent in each frame. To speed this up and help avoid latency problems, is it better to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertPhillipson, Jun 1, 2020.

1. working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size.

My understanding is frame size determines the number of packets sent in each frame. To speed this up and help avoid latency problems, is it better to increase the frame size or decrease it? Is there a way to do that using Windows 10 on a PC?

:)

RobertPhillipson, Jun 1, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 1, 2020
  3. j_007_k Win User
    Storage Spaces not showing increased size..

Hello, Size was increased via storage spaces. I was able to fix the issue. It seems like size increase via storange spaces is not working. I manually have to reboot and then use following command to show the correct size.

C:\ > DISKPART

DISKPART> List Volume

DISKPART> select volume # (this is the number of the volume listed by the above ‘List Volume’ command)

DISKPART> extend filesystem

DISKPART> exit

This fixes the storage pool to show the correct size. But its really annoying to do that every time you increase the size of the pool.

Thanks

j_007_k, Jun 1, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size.

Increasing Partition Size

You can't remove unallocated space, because it is, by definition, unallocated. Do what LX07 and Cereberus are suggesting and get the free Minitool. Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free You will be able to shrink "D" and expand "C" easily and safely. Download and install it, and someone here will walk you thru the few simple steps.

f14tomcat, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size.

1. working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size. - Similar Threads - working JamKazamm increase

2. How to increase the size of my USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the size of my USB?: guys i want to know how to increase the size of my USB, i knew it cannot but you guys thinks buys a new USB can solve the problem, do u think i'm affortable to buy it? well i want to know if it can....
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  5. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?: My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?...
  7. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  8. Increase Font Size Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase Font Size Shortcut Not Working: In the last month or so, I noticed that the increase font size shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+>) no longer works. I've cross-tested this in Microsoft Word, Google Dogs, and various email platforms. The decrease shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+<) still works fine, so I'm not sure what's causing...
  9. How to Outlook inbox size increase

in Browsers and Email
    How to Outlook inbox size increase: My Outlook inbox daily 200 mail .then suddenly in box full.any options 139698
  10. How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text: I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer...