Windows 10: Working with Photos in Windows10

Discus and support Working with Photos in Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertBrock3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Working with Photos in Windows10

When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from being able to make books with Shutterfly. How can I stop this? Is there a setting I am unaware of?

:)

RobertBrock3, Aug 12, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 12, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Working with Photos in Windows10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Working with Photos in Windows10

1. Working with Photos in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Working Photos Windows10

2. MS photo app windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  3. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  4. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New folder in windows10 photo

in Windows 10 Support
    New folder in windows10 photo: Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789 173558
  6. Windows10 not working

Windows10 not working: Hi, My Microsoft applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook365 all suddenly failed to function well and a message appeared with the inscription: Product activation failed. How can I solve this?...
  7. windows10 photo program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 photo program: photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files appear! they look like photocollage tiles. I deleted the photocollage program. I still have the same problem. thanks for...
  8. Windows10 Photo app

Windows10 Photo app: I've just purchased a new PC with Windows10 & the Photo app installed. Previously, I used Windows7 & Live Gallery to edit photos. After downloading photos from a camera SD card, I edit and/or delete them. When I click the bin in the app, I get a warning message about deleting...
  9. exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums

exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums: Hi, I'm a convert from Mac. How do I export pictures from a Photo Album? I'm used to simply selecting pictures, then 'export', then 'select file size/quality', and naming a destination/file. I can share from Microsoft Photos but I can't find those other options. Thanks Hal....
  10. windows10 photo viewer problem

windows10 photo viewer problem: My windows10 photo viewer is constantly being filled with strange icons Whenever I try to delete them i get a message saying that I do not have permission to delete them, that one or more may be in use etc.". I have not been able to find help with my problem. I hope that you...