Windows 10: Working with Photos in Windows10

Discus and support Working with Photos in Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertBrock3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Working with Photos in Windows10

When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from being able to make books with Shutterfly. How can I stop this? Is there a setting I am unaware of?

:)

RobertBrock3, Aug 12, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 12, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Working with Photos in Windows10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Working with Photos in Windows10

1. Working with Photos in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Working Photos Windows10

2. IMAPI2 not working on Windows10 as it did on Windows7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IMAPI2 not working on Windows10 as it did on Windows7: Hi, Our company developed an application that is used within the government sector that ultimate would burn video footage to optical disc ( DVD+R for eg ). The initial application is developed to target Windows7 x64. We used the...
  3. exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums: Hi, I'm a convert from Mac. How do I export pictures from a Photo Album? I'm used to simply selecting pictures, then 'export', then 'select file size/quality', and naming a destination/file. I can share from Microsoft Photos but I can't find those other options. Thanks Hal....
  4. PS4 controller not working on Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller not working on Windows10: Hello, so recently I got a new PS4 controller and I set it up to my PC. The problem is, the controller is not working in games! Yes, the controller is showing up in ControlPanel altough, it is not saying that it has any manufacturer or anything, and my Joy.cpl is also...
  5. MS Works and Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Works and Windows10: Has anyone found a fix yet to get MS Works up and running on Windows 10? It for my business, my works data base has over 10000 customers on it, I cannot loose this information, I don't think Microsoft realizes how dependant some people and business are on MS Works data base....
  6. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10: I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-is-not-working-in-windows10/db4c4abb-b875-4aea-bb45-0bbfae919746
  7. posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram

posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram: How do I post photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to my Instagram account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/posting-photos-from-my-windows10-laptop-photo/c9a5e8d7-f522-4475-845d-3498f0b3b5a7
  8. Photo Viewer not working

Photo Viewer not working: My default microsoft photo viewer app has not been working! It crashes as soon as soon as it is opened and the message displayed is "File system error (-2147219196) I've tried all the commands on powershell, I have repaired and reset the app, and even uninstalled and...
  9. windows10 photo viewer problem

windows10 photo viewer problem: My windows10 photo viewer is constantly being filled with strange icons Whenever I try to delete them i get a message saying that I do not have permission to delete them, that one or more may be in use etc.". I have not been able to find help with my problem. I hope that you...
  10. Printer will not work in windows10

Printer will not work in windows10: Hi all,I have an HP Officejet 4500.Installed it when 10 was introduced as free.It worked fine untill the anniversary update but no longer works.Went to the hp website and put in the info.and they inform me that there is no driver avaliable.So,can I assume I have to throw...