Windows 10: Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

Discus and support Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to add subtitles in Microsoft video editor. Is there a way that I can add the subtitles in different sections? I would like to have small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William L Hurley, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

I'm trying to add subtitles in Microsoft video editor. Is there a way that I can add the subtitles in different sections? I would like to have small sections appear and then replace with another section So far if I try to add a new piece of subtitles it replaces the first piece added which is not what I want to do.

:)

William L Hurley, Sep 11, 2020
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor

how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read.

DeannaHutchinson, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

1. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor - Similar Threads - Working text sub

2. How to turn sub titles on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn sub titles on: On Sunday I updated from Win 10 64 fully updated to Win 11 Pro.Overall good but some specific irritations.a Using Slimjet I had previously downloaded to mp4 format from You Tube music Wagakki band performing Senbonzakura. to play offline.Fabulous live performance. In Win 10...
  3. How to turn sub titles on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn sub titles on: On Sunday I updated from Win 10 64 fully updated to Win 11 Pro.Overall good but some specific irritations.a Using Slimjet I had previously downloaded to mp4 format from You Tube music Wagakki band performing Senbonzakura. to play offline.Fabulous live performance. In Win 10...
  4. No "Add title card" button in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "Add title card" button in Video Editor: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video using the Windows 10 built-in video editor. I want to add a title card to my video, but the button is not present as an option in the storyboard. All the help videos and articles I have seen have a "Add title card" button in the storyboard,...
  5. No "Add title card" button in Video Editor

No "Add title card" button in Video Editor: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video using the Windows 10 built-in video editor. I want to add a title card to my video, but the button is not present as an option in the storyboard. All the help videos and articles I have seen have a "Add title card" button in the storyboard,...
  6. Video Editor Text slide

Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  7. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  8. Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App

Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App: Previously, I was running Windows 10 Home Edition 1803 and created videos with title cards whose text would fade in and out automatically based on the duration of the text. Now I am running Windows 10 Home Edition 1909 and instead of title card text fading out at the end of...
  9. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...