Windows 10: Workpad crashes with printer Preference command

Discus and support Workpad crashes with printer Preference command in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I try to change the printer settings (i.e print quality), Workpad crashes and closes. 64015 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pantagruel, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Workpad crashes with printer Preference command

If I try to change the printer settings (i.e print quality), Workpad crashes and closes.

:)

Pantagruel, Sep 16, 2016

2. how to write a letter on Windows 10

there is no workpad on my windows accessieries only notepad?

johnhomer120, Sep 16, 2016
  3. How do i reverse the printing page order on my epson workforce pro wf-4740 printer

Select the print command in your application.

Make sure your product is selected.

Click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.

Note: If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, and click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences on the next screen.

Click the Main tab

Select Reverse Order.

Click OK.

E for Excel, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

Workpad crashes with printer Preference command

1. Workpad crashes with printer Preference command - Similar Threads - Workpad crashes printer

2. Printer Commands

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Commands: How do I get to see printer commands such as print, scan, email etc. on the screen? I have a wired HP printer and HP PC . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-commands/d362cc67-e170-45af-b1c5-ca874828e272
  3. Group Policy for printer preferences

Group Policy for printer preferences: Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so please move it if not. The tech side of my work have sent nearly 100 laptops out on site, all running Windows 10. Admin account for us and a Kiosk account for the end users. Occasionally when the printers on site get...
  4. Printer Preferences

Printer Preferences: Is there a way to tell windows 10 to allow each app its own printer preferences. If I set a specific preference in devices and printer it applies to all apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-preferences/1367993b-cb6b-4cdd-a928-429333b2edd2
  5. HP Envy Printer Preferences

HP Envy Printer Preferences: My HP Envy 5540 printer will not print color copies from my Dell desktop, but it will print color from my Dell laptop. The problem is inPrinter Preferences - my desktop doesn't have the option of Color: black and white or Color. How can I load this option onto my...
  6. Printer preferences lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer preferences lost: I have a HP ENVY 5540 printer which works perfectly I have tested it by printing from my phone but I have lost a number of printer preference options when trying to print from my laptop, namely: colour printing and photo quality print although I can select 'best'. So when...
  7. Printer Preferences

Printer Preferences: Received CD from UK and changed "Printer Preferences" to "Shrink to fit". Printed Fine. Tried to go back in to change "Printer Preferences" and upon selecting printer to "Manage" received pop-up window with following: White X in small red circle followed by...
  8. printer preferences

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer preferences: I want to cease using the duplex printing (default setting) to print on 1 page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-preferences/c75e4fb4-f754-47ca-b4ac-f13d921a0a60
  9. Printer preferences

Printer preferences: I have a HP Photosmart printer, which I cannot print on. when I choose the 'Printing Preferences', it's all blank, there's nothing in the boxes at the top (settings/advanced/security etc) & on the right side of the page there are just symbols. I've uninstalled & reinstalled...
  10. Printer not using preferences

Printer not using preferences: Here's a weird one. 2 systems, one a homebuilt Intel-based tower and the other an AMD based laptop, both: Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit system with all updates. Canon MF227DW Laser printer with the current drivers Windows has all current drivers for the printer. Uninstalled,...