Windows 10: Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task

Discus and support Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering how Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task works. We had it manually enabled on couple of systems and a week later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TatyanaM1, May 19, 2020.

1. TatyanaM1 Win User

Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task

Hello,

I'm wondering how Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task works. We had it manually enabled on couple of systems and a week later realized that it is back to disabled. Is this a normal behavior?

Regards,

Tatyana

:)

TatyanaM1, May 19, 2020

2. Join Workplace on Domain PC

Hi Harish,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the domain joined computer is prompting a notification related to Workplace Join. In this case, let me help to point you in the right direction where you should get the appropriate assistance for issues related to domain environment.

I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums
    , where we have a dedicated team of professionals to help you with queries related to Workplace Join.

Meanwhile, if it may help, you can check the following documents.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 19, 2020
  3. What is automatic-workplace-join in the Windows 10 startup?

What is automatic-workplace-join in the Windows 10 startup?

Craig Davis-Johnson, May 19, 2020
  4. Harish10 Win User

Join Workplace on Domain PC

All PC's in my org are connected to domain .

Last week, one of the PC had to be restarted after an update post which the user got a msg "Windows saves your account and makes it easier to sign up for apps and websites. So you do not have to enter your password every time you access the resources of
    your organization. You may need to allow your organization to manage certain settings on your device ".

I am trying to find out when exactly a user would get this prompt & what happens if the PC which is connected to a domain is added to workplace .

If the user is allowed to add a device to the work place, will this also allow a personal pc also to be added to the same workplace account ?

***Original title:When would someone to get a pop up to join workplace ?***

Harish10, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Workplace Join -> Automatic Device-Join task - Similar Threads - Workplace Join Automatic

2. JOIN THIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOIN THIS: every monday and wednesday enter this link:https://app.zoom.us/wc/91443722143/join?fromPWA=1&pwd=MFB4a0tNSGhKQTFTYndQbnl1eGsrUT09&_x_zm_rtaid=YyD76EkVQdK5kFIgyDhQ3A.1701105586239.18f8e2fd5e0f8fbe41f72d87e7a046e4&_x_zm_rhtaid=5...
  3. JOIN THIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JOIN THIS: every monday and wednesday enter this link:https://app.zoom.us/wc/91443722143/join?fromPWA=1&pwd=MFB4a0tNSGhKQTFTYndQbnl1eGsrUT09&_x_zm_rtaid=YyD76EkVQdK5kFIgyDhQ3A.1701105586239.18f8e2fd5e0f8fbe41f72d87e7a046e4&_x_zm_rhtaid=5...
  4. Windows 10 Workplace join AAD registered - risks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Workplace join AAD registered - risks: Hi,I have read a lot of articles about Azure Active Directory, windows endpoint manager and Intune. I understand the differences between AAD joined devices and registered ones workplace joined.One thing I haven't seen a clear answer to is the differences in options available...
  5. Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining a Domain: I'm trying to join a domain that resides on my Synology NAS. When trying to join the domain I'm getting the following message: [ATTACH] I've also tried joining the domain using the "Network ID" button and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I'm running Windows 10...
  6. Fail Join

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail Join: I was previously on my friends server and then there was an update or the servers went down for a couple seconds. When we got back on I was the only one not able to join back into the server. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. However still...
  7. Workplace joined bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Workplace joined bitlocker: Please see the attached file of my workplace joined device with bitlocker keys. Should I disable the device first, and then attempt to reinstall Windows using the BitLocker keys?[ATTACH]...
  8. When would someone to get a pop up to join workplace ?

When would someone to get a pop up to join workplace ?: All PC's in my org are connected to domain . Last week, one of the PC had to be restarted after an update post which the user got a msg "Windows saves your account and makes it easier to sign up for apps and websites. So you do not have to enter your password every time you...
  9. PC on Domain prompted to Join workplace

PC on Domain prompted to Join workplace: Hi All, All PC's in my organization are connected to a Domain. Last week, one of my user was prompted with the following screen " Windows saves your account and makes it easier to sign up for apps and websites. So you do not have to enter your password every time you...
  10. Joining a HomeGroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining a HomeGroup: I have been trying to join 2 laptops to a HomeGroup set up and there is no option showing to join. There are several guides that I've seen and all show options that do not appear on either laptop I'm trying to join with. Supposedly ther is a HomeGroup option within the...