Windows 10: works 2000 quit working after 10 update

Discus and support works 2000 quit working after 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; newest update caused word 2000 to quit working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KAH1944, Aug 12, 2020.

1. KAH1944 Win User

works 2000 quit working after 10 update

newest update caused word 2000 to quit working

:)

KAH1944, Aug 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 12, 2020
  3. OliveVT Win User
    Photo App quit working in Windows 10

Original Title: Photo App Windows 10

For no reason my Windows/Microsoft Photo App quit working in Windows 10.

I have tried all of the suggestions listed here so far

with no success.

Has anyone had better luck resolving this issue?

Thank you!

OliveVT, Aug 12, 2020
  4. 23 Skiddo Win User

Mail quit working

MS mail on windows 10 quit working the first of April,, any suggestions?

23 Skiddo, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. works 2000 quit working after 10 update - Similar Threads - works 2000 quit

2. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  3. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  4. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio quit working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio quit working after Windows 10 update: About a week ago I updated windows to Windows 10 Pro 21H1 and the audio quit working.MSI B550 MOBOI had been using the on board RealTech audio.So I ordered a Xonar SE sound card and installed it. With both units the Device Manager discovered them but in the Sound settings it...
  6. Audio quit working after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio quit working after a Windows update: My audio stopped working a day after a Windows update. This is the second time that happened. The first time it happened, I simply bought new speakers. That was about 4 months ago. I don’t want to buy another set of new speakers. I’ve tried pretty much everything. I’ve tried...
  7. Microphone Quit working after Win 10 update

Microphone Quit working after Win 10 update: I have a Blue Snowball Microphone that was working on my old Windows 10 PC and when I upgraded to my new Dell PC it worked fine. Did the latest updates on win 10 and now it will not work. Have tried to update drivers and the sound Diagnostics but to no avail. Mic is a Blue...
  8. sound devices quit working after windows 10 update

sound devices quit working after windows 10 update: I have a Windows 10 computer (an Intel NUC) with built-in sound (Realtek) and an external USB-driver D/A convertor (essentially a USB sound card). Some time after an update (although I'm not sure these incidents are related), my sound control panel now shows "no output...
  9. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10: When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are incompatible and I need to downgrade back. But I can't seem to find where to find my product key or anything for the windows that came...
  10. network quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network quit working after updates: WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one. 90705