Windows 10: Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

Discus and support Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I opened and closed the file many times using the History feature. Today I figured out how to save as a document in my WPS file. But it won't let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesMcglawn, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

I opened and closed the file many times using the History feature. Today I figured out how to save as a document in my WPS file. But it won't let me open it. To make things worse I cannot open the file from the History Feature. Any suggestions. As I build the Database again.

:)

CharlesMcglawn, Apr 13, 2019

2. Works 9 Database

I am going from Works 4.5 to Works 9. I would start a database, After creating four fields in 9 I would go back to 4.5 to copy data. When I came back to 9 my fields had vanished. After a few times trying to do this job, I began getting an error message that
    "I could only have 6 DB or SS files open"

How do I find database files after hey are created???

CharlesMcglawn, Apr 13, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Microsoft work 9

You asked "Will Microsoft Works 9 work with the windows 10 ..."

As Andre explained, it's possible to successfully install Works 9 if you install in Compatibility Mode. No one knows for sure if it will
    work properly on Windows 10, because it's unsupported. That means Microsoft has not tested Works 9 on Windows 10 and hasn't updated Works 9 to keep it compatible with Windows 10.

You may find that Works 9 has no problems at all with Windows 10. Or you may find that Works 9 doesn't work properly with Windows 10. If so, you may find workarounds that other people have come up with to overcome the problems you experience. What you
    won't find is help or fixes from Microsoft.

BulldogXX, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

Microsoft work 9

Will Microsoft works 9 work with the windows 10 version or higher.

SuzitaGranados, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

1. Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9. - Similar Threads - Works created WDB

2. Microsoft works 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft works 9: When I try to change font or size of print on the letter I'm typing, the letter disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-9/42497ca4-d6eb-4a36-8370-8cc76b41d9cf
  3. asphalt 9 not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 not working on my laptop: asphalt 9 is not working on my laptop it has been updated to latest version of windows means 20H2 and whenever i launch the game it shows black gameloft logo screen and also the weird stuff is that it opens game in small window not in maximize full screen. ive mailed gameloft...
  4. microsoft works (9)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft works (9): I have a dell computer which I purchased with windows 7 but I upgraded it to windows 10. I have the original Microsoft works disk. Will it work on a new dell computer windows 10? Or do I need to spend money on office 365. I only use a word processor and spread sheet. Your...
  5. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  6. works 9

works 9: I have a new computer without a disk drive. I have a works 9 disk. is there any way to install this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-9/6b82a394-a5cb-41e9-8a13-1ce23cd5cf24
  7. Works 9 Database

Works 9 Database: I am going from Works 4.5 to Works 9. I would start a database, After creating four fields in 9 I would go back to 4.5 to copy data. When I came back to 9 my fields had vanished. After a few times trying to do this job, I began getting an error message that "I could only have...
  8. Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets: All of a sudden, Microsoft Works 9 has quit displaying my spreadsheets. I have several years of the files and rely on them. I am using a HP laptop 15-bs2xx. Nothing has changed except "quick access" and "one drive" have appeared. Could they be interfering with the files?...
  9. 9 x 9 quest won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    9 x 9 quest won't work: I have installed 9 x 9 quest on my Surface Pro and have played it a lot but it has now stopped working. The game opens briefly and then closes down immediately. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still does not work. I have also tried the reset button. that did...
  10. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. works 9 was created in what year