Windows 10: works program

Discus and support works program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 7 & 8 windows disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-program/d08cf102-7b2a-4899-9c6f-15071587ff81 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sheilaredd, Dec 2, 2018.

1. works program

I have a 7 & 8 windows disk

:)

sheilaredd, Dec 2, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 2, 2018
  4. works program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

works program

1. works program - Similar Threads - works program

2. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  3. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  4. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...: Hi! I just did a system restore to a 3 weeks old point I created before testing some things on registry editor and eventually the system Windows 10 64bit became a messy thing and I broke some windows features, so I rollback to that restore point, however, even tho the system...
  5. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...: Hi! I just did a system restore to a 3 weeks old point I created before testing some things on registry editor and eventually the system Windows 10 64bit became a messy thing and I broke some windows features, so I rollback to that restore point, however, even tho the system...
  6. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive: Hello,I recently got a new laptop and transferred my data and files over using the windows backup app. Everything went smoothly and it looks like my files are transferred over, but programs like chrome, spotify and microsoft oneDrive do not work even though they reappeared on...
  8. Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive

Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive: Hello,I recently got a new laptop and transferred my data and files over using the windows backup app. Everything went smoothly and it looks like my files are transferred over, but programs like chrome, spotify and microsoft oneDrive do not work even though they reappeared on...
  9. All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself: Randomly it seems any program I have open stops functioning and I can't right click or even open the windows start button to shutdown. All open windows pseudo freeze as I can minimize/close some of them but it doesn't say "not responding" at the top of the windows as it...
  10. All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself

All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself: Randomly it seems any program I have open stops functioning and I can't right click or even open the windows start button to shutdown. All open windows pseudo freeze as I can minimize/close some of them but it doesn't say "not responding" at the top of the windows as it...